You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Squirrels steal Fez from Turkish Ambassador; Prince Philip revealed to be Time Lord.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 09 February 2011 10:31 EDT (US)   
Today's my birthday. Just sayin'.

And thus for my birthday, you can pretend to worship me for once, and also give any ideas for pranks to be played on flatmates. Of the non-harmful variety, please- I'm not going to put batteries in the sink. We've had a long-running Nutella war, in which we put nutella on handles and things, and I wish to get revenge for the nutella-ing of my cutlery by upping it a level.
That and I helped my mate upstairs tape one of his flatmate's left shoes to the tree outside. My suggestion

Title coming from true BFME2H tradition

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You

[This message has been edited by EnemyofJupitor (edited 02-09-2011 @ 10:33 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09 February 2011 10:34 EDT (US)     1 / 29  
Vaseline on doorhandles is always fun, as is switching the salt and sugar. Salted coffee taste like shit, as do sugared eggs.

Gratulerer med dagen!

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 09 February 2011 10:38 EDT (US)     2 / 29  
Happy Birthday EoJ!

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 09 February 2011 10:38 EDT (US)     3 / 29  
Happy Birthday EoJ!
You could play the rickroll out of their CD player and cover the buttons with razor wire? Or you could put clingfilm over the toilet seat?

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
The cake was made by Scruffy and it was... a rude shape. - Liam
monkey in a suit on a cycle - Scenter102 describing Scruffy
posted 09 February 2011 10:41 EDT (US)     4 / 29  
Happy Birthday. Try not to spend it on the train between Bristol and Cardiff, like I did.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 09 February 2011 10:49 EDT (US)     5 / 29  
Rejoice EoJ for it is your birthday!!!

General Rawlinson- This is most unsatisfactory. Where are the Sherwood Foresters? Where are the East Lancashires on the right?

Brigadier-General Oxley- They are lying out in No Man's Land, sir. And most of them will never stand again.

Two high ranking British generals discussing the fortunes of two regiments after the disastrous attack at Aubers Ridge on the 9th May 1915.
posted 09 February 2011 11:30 EDT (US)     6 / 29  
Happy birthday. Here's a birthday kiss
posted 09 February 2011 13:58 EDT (US)     7 / 29  
Another year closer to baldness, a potbelly and Alzheimers!

But seriously, feliz cumpleaños, and I hope you enjoy(ed) it!

PROCRASTINATE NOT · JAMAIS ARRIERE
posted 09 February 2011 15:07 EDT (US)     8 / 29  
Yes, Feliz cumpleanos!

I don't know how to get the spanish n thing on my comp, so I just put "n" instead. Now it says Happy anus.
posted 09 February 2011 15:18 EDT (US)     9 / 29  
how lovely, I have had similar errors in German, they can be annoying

But I won't go to England due to the prescence of scruffy in shottingham. - Scenter102
This is Scruff we are talking about. I can't think of anything I don't see Scruff doing just for the hell of it. - Agrippa 271
posted 09 February 2011 15:57 EDT (US)     10 / 29  
If you set the keyboard language to 'US International' you can hit the... ok, I don't seem to have the actual key, being on a Spanish keyboard. ...tilde (squiggle) key and then the n, and get ñ. You can do similar things for áéíóú, àèìòù, äëïöü, ç, etc.

Tis sufficient for Spanish and French, and should be for German, too. Perhaps not Romanian, or Polish.

posted 09 February 2011 17:12 EDT (US)     11 / 29  
Happy Birthday!

Rewire car brakes to the car horn. Always a fun time with that. Or put up a brick wall in front of the door

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
posted 09 February 2011 17:54 EDT (US)     12 / 29  
Happy bday Jup!

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 09 February 2011 18:17 EDT (US)     13 / 29  
Happy birthday! Though I feel it is important to say that I worship your enemy, not you. Jupitor!

Calling all new people. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION before asking a question. Thank you.
Alert the APOCOLYPSE is coming!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM(Itcame)
"TWH Guild Award (Best Duo/Trio) -Ischenous/IJ"- Tryhard. Why he chose that nomination, I don't know...
posted 09 February 2011 18:24 EDT (US)     14 / 29  
Hope you had a merry old birthday

house won this
posted 09 February 2011 18:32 EDT (US)     15 / 29  
Gratulerer så meget!

Enjoy your day!

Ahm Heribeus
Is a suits murmur
posted 09 February 2011 19:23 EDT (US)     16 / 29  
happy birthday!
I can't think of any evil things to do.
Only if they have a four-posted bed, wrap string around it when they are sleeping..
but that's it
posted 09 February 2011 21:40 EDT (US)     17 / 29  
Happy birthday!

Are any of your flatmates scared of spiders? If so, put a couple of fake ones in their beds. It should work if you place them so that they're visible when your flatemates pull back the covers as they're getting into bed.

I had tremendous fun at work with a plastic spider...

"Into the face of the young man who sat on the terrace of the Hotel Magnifique at Cannes there had crept a look of furtive shame, the shifty, hangdog look which announces that an Englishman is about to talk French." - P.G. Wodehouse, The Luck of the Bodkins
posted 09 February 2011 23:05 EDT (US)     18 / 29  
Cover something in bright pink plastic wrapping.
Also, I worship thee. And Satan. But mainly thee.

you like something both hardcore and whack
2009 RLT & ETWH Craziest Forummer Award!
I had to remove the excessive numbers of smilies I used á la VampiricCannibal so as not to inconvenience low bandwidth users too much... - Edorix
posted 09 February 2011 23:47 EDT (US)     19 / 29  
Happy birthday!

Toilet seat. Clingfilm. Need I say more?
posted 10 February 2011 03:46 EDT (US)     20 / 29  
^^^ I couldn't get my head round that at first, nmow I just realised what you mean

I have the ñ botton on my laptop, but not on the computer. I'm at school now so I can use it as much as I want ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ!
posted 10 February 2011 05:38 EDT (US)     21 / 29  
! (literally, "Birthday-Happy".)
Are any of your flatmates scared of spiders? If so, put a couple of fake ones in their beds. It should work if you place them so that they're visible when your flatemates pull back the covers as they're getting into bed.
Or you can always wait for him to fall asleep, then go in and place it on his mouth. Or hang it by a string right in his face.

"The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for." -Homer
"You see, this is what happens when you don't follow instructions, GKA..." -Edorix
Guild of the Skalds, Order of the Silver Quill, Apprentice Storyteller
Battle of Ilipa, 206BC - XI TWH Egil Skallagrimson Award

The word dyslexia was invented by Nazis to piss off kids with dyslexia.
posted 10 February 2011 06:38 EDT (US)     22 / 29  
I already wished you a happy birthday, EoJ, and I'd give you another but it is too late.

So, happy day-after-your-birthday!
If you set the keyboard language to 'US International' you can hit the... ok, I don't seem to have the actual key, being on a Spanish keyboard. ...tilde (squiggle) key and then the n, and get ñ. You can do similar things for áéíóú, àèìòù, äëïöü, ç, etc.
Perhaps this in itself might be a good prank - setting a flatmate's keyboard to a different alphabet (preferably something like arabic or cyrillic). Ideal trick to play on the less tech-savvy of your friends.
posted 10 February 2011 11:27 EDT (US)     23 / 29  
Heh, I used to do that with everything anyone gave me. They stopped letting me touch phones, cameras, games, computers, you name it without being supervised. :P

Who says one has to stop being childish?

posted 10 February 2011 11:41 EDT (US)     24 / 29  
Permission to make a similar thread on the 6th March (Badgers steal Premier Brezhnev's hat & DNA tests prove Scruffy to be descendant of Richard Sharpe)

posted 10 February 2011 12:39 EDT (US)     25 / 29  
A belated penn-bloedh lowen, EoJ!

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Squirrels steal Fez from Turkish Ambassador; Prince Philip revealed to be Time Lord.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames