You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modification & Editor Discussion

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: is it possible
posted 30 May 2005 15:48 EDT (US)   
to use the mundus magnus map for the imperial campaign without making it its own? or is it posssible to manage all settlements in a provincial campaign?

Religion Is For People Who Do Not Understand Science
Replies:
posted 30 May 2005 16:19 EDT (US)     1 / 7  
You will need to elaborate, as your question in it's current state does not make any sense......

Edit: Oh lord was that your question??

[This message has been edited by NAFPAKTIUS II (edited 05-30-2005 @ 04:25 PM).]

posted 30 May 2005 16:23 EDT (US)     2 / 7  
YES!!! the provincial campaign just means it is a custom campiagn and not the original imperial one. *whack*

POSTER NUMBER ONE IN HOLY ROMAN PARTY XV
"Live forever, or die trying!"
TWH Baths Forumer of the Month - November 06
posted 31 May 2005 04:12 EDT (US)     3 / 7  
You want to use the MM map in the imperial campaign, right?

And you also want to be able to do the control all settlements thing (no govenor needed) for a provincial campaign?

posted 31 May 2005 15:50 EDT (US)     4 / 7  
yes! ??

posted 01 June 2005 11:59 EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Ya know, I fully agree with your sig. Einstein, Newton, Galileio(sp), and just about every other scientist that ever did anything for the world all don't understand science.

"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun, than you can with just a kind word." -The Coolest New Yorker (Robert DeNiro)
<A><R>
posted 01 June 2005 16:06 EDT (US)     6 / 7  
ok then, and its easy to see that you read my sig correctly : RELIGION is for people who don't inderstand science

posted 02 June 2005 03:47 EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Anyway, I think (I've never tried it myself ) that if you rename the imperial campaign folder (data/world/maps/campaign, is it?) to something like imperial_old and then rename your MM directory to what the imperial one was. I don't know if it will work or not though
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » is it possible
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames