You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Rome Strategy Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: how do you trade/exchange followers between generals/dipl/spes/ass'ins
posted 05 December 2005 10:09 EDT (US)   
hrm, so how do you?

thanks now, before you answer

Replies:
posted 05 December 2005 10:16 EDT (US)     1 / 4  
You have to have them in the same army or settlement. Then open the scroll of the character with the ancillary you want to transfer. Drag and drop it onto the portrait of the character you want it to go to.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
posted 05 December 2005 12:30 EDT (US)     2 / 4  
^^He said it. However, that doesn't work for admirals, does someone know how to do it for them?

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 05 December 2005 22:06 EDT (US)     3 / 4  
i tried once to give a retuine that my faction leader had to my diplomat, but it didn't work. My leader had a translator, which i figured would work much better with my dip., i checked to make sure the dip didn't already have it and he didn't, but it still didn't transfer, both were in the same city as well.
posted 06 December 2005 17:10 EDT (US)     4 / 4  
For Admirals, you cannot transfer ancillaries in-game through normal gameplay, since admirals can't occupy the same place . You can assign ancillaries in either .txt setup files (e.g., descr_strat.txt), or from the console.

You can, however, assign certian unexpected ancillaries to admirals, spies, and assassins... like explorer. This increases their range of movement, for example.

Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome Strategy Discussion » how do you trade/exchange followers between generals/dipl/spes/ass'ins
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames