You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Anybody else want to play a Hotseat Campaign? (Hotseat B)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 16 17 18 19 20 ··· 23  Next Page »
posted 19 January 2009 22:49 EDT (US)   
Well, since the original Hotseat campaign has begun and is currently no longer accepting any other people I've decided to start another one! The start date isn't definite yet though I hope we can start within 2 weeks. To register, please pick what faction you want and your email. Thanks!

New Edit: If you are following any of the hotseat campaigns going on currently in this forum, would you please comment in them every once in a while so that people updating it don't hit the double-post problem? Thanks!

EDIT:
No exploits in this game will be allowed such as and not limited to
Putting merchants in forts over a resource
Surrounding then sitting on other enemy agents
Reloading game multiple times to achieve the result you want for either a game/agent action.

Turn order will be
SwampRat-England
Hoppylyte-Holy Roman Empire
Sub for Milan is GlacierGirl-Milan
Substitue for Farkse is Monty501-Russia
ElBandito-Moors

Do you guys mind posting your emails on the thread or unhide it from your profiles? Thanks.

Currently at Turn 20 with Selifator-Milan
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
We're using the Retrofit Mod from
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118696

Please don't forget to patch your Kingdoms expansion to 1.5
It can be downloaded from
http://www.worthdownloading.com/download.php?gid=2528&id=14614

Also, when you're done your turn please send it to me also at groundmeat1@live.ca just in case the next person is indisposed. If so then it'll be much easier for me to forward the game onto the sub.

Alright, we've got this forum renamed and if you want, you may make a thread posting your moves so that other players may offer insight into your campaign. If you don't want to though it's perfectly fine.

[This message has been edited by Hoppylyte (edited 07-31-2009 @ 12:56 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11 September 2009 02:51 EDT (US)     426 / 571  
Checked and I found out I still have to send it to Monty, what's his email?

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 11 September 2009 05:00 EDT (US)     427 / 571  
Joe.pagani70@gmail.com

Remember the 70. I tend to forget.

Michael Jackson
posted 11 September 2009 08:11 EDT (US)     428 / 571  
Oh snap! I already had that one, forgot it was Monty.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 11 September 2009 21:14 EDT (US)     429 / 571  
How dare you Selifator!
Also gthe save you sent me was from T21 so sen me another one.

I will fight for Total War Heaven.

Will You?
posted 12 September 2009 04:29 EDT (US)     430 / 571  
Which one? Turn 21 is the most recent one I have.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 12 September 2009 04:40 EDT (US)     431 / 571  
No, the hot-seat is on turn 22. I sent turn 22 to Swampy (England) on September 4th.

Michael Jackson

[This message has been edited by el_bandito (edited 09-12-2009 @ 04:42 AM).]

posted 12 September 2009 05:47 EDT (US)     432 / 571  
I don't have it, so my best guess is that the save got stuck with Hoppy, who's AWOL, and is still there. Thus we'd need Swampy to send turn 22 onto the sub, but yeah, that's gonna be a bit difficult.

Facebook, anyone?

[This message has been edited by Selifator (edited 09-12-2009 @ 05:54 AM).]

posted 12 September 2009 08:05 EDT (US)     433 / 571  
That's not true. In the post 414, Swampy mentioned that he sent the save to Glacy. Glacy is the sub for Hoppy and she should have sent you the save...unless she didn't play it yet.

Hoppy's departure had made quite a mess...hopefully soon with 4 players left, the pace will pick up.

Swampy left EoJ or Demigodseer as his potential sub.

Michael Jackson

[This message has been edited by el_bandito (edited 09-12-2009 @ 08:20 AM).]

posted 12 September 2009 08:11 EDT (US)     434 / 571  
You know what the problem is, unless Swampy has already found a sub, we don't have access to the save. And someone will have to play his turn all over again.
Not an extremely big problem, but an annoying one nonetheless. Anyway, if we can't find anyone we can just wait, Swampy will be back in a few days.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 12 September 2009 08:19 EDT (US)     435 / 571  
Read my above post. Swampy did send the save to HRE so Glacy should have the necessary save to get this ball rolling. I just sent her an e-mail regarding the saves.

Update: Glacy replied and said she will send the save to Milan soon.

Michael Jackson

[This message has been edited by el_bandito (edited 09-13-2009 @ 03:20 AM).]

posted 13 September 2009 06:45 EDT (US)     436 / 571  
Yayzorz.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 15 September 2009 06:18 EDT (US)     437 / 571  
Did you get the save, Selfy?

Michael Jackson
posted 15 September 2009 11:42 EDT (US)     438 / 571  
Not yet.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 16 September 2009 00:03 EDT (US)     439 / 571  
I see. I just wrote another mail to her and suggested a way to dissolve the HRE in a single turn so we can speed up things faster.

Michael Jackson
posted 16 September 2009 19:02 EDT (US)     440 / 571  
I sent it to Selfy a few days ago but apparently he didn't get it. Stupid Yahoo. I'll resend it.

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

Read my AAR/Story "The Battle of the Bridge" here!
posted 17 September 2009 01:59 EDT (US)     441 / 571  
Please do! I'm itching to play!

Facebook, anyone?
posted 17 September 2009 15:07 EDT (US)     442 / 571  
Hello, I'm back.

Sorry things seem to have not moved on too much since I left - for the record, I'd copied Selifator in on the email to Glacier Girl I think so he could have passed it to someone else :0)

Thanks for being there Demigodseer - even if you didn't get the turn through in the end...
posted 17 September 2009 16:12 EDT (US)     443 / 571  
I still haven't got the save and I don't have the faintest idea what is going on.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 18 September 2009 20:32 EDT (US)     444 / 571  
I've sent it twice now. Why aren't you getting it?

Think you're a hotshot against the Mongols? Go to the Mongolphobia mod discussions and download the mod, then, you will surely tremble with fear in the face of the Mongols. If you have suggestions/questions, feel free to make a thread. You can download Mongolphobia here. Good luck.

“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.” -Unknown

posted 18 September 2009 21:46 EDT (US)     445 / 571  
Perhaps the e-mail address was put wrongly?

Michael Jackson
posted 19 September 2009 00:12 EDT (US)     446 / 571  
How about I send it to Bandito and Bandito send it to Selfy?

posted 19 September 2009 03:36 EDT (US)     447 / 571  
Sending it to as many people as you like would seem a good plan. Selifator, have you tried checking spam folders etc?
posted 19 September 2009 03:52 EDT (US)     448 / 571  
Yup. And the last mail I got was Turn 21, which I've played and sent to Monty on the 11th.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 19 September 2009 04:25 EDT (US)     449 / 571  
I just sent the save Glacy gave me, to Selfy. Play it Selfy and see if it is the right one. It said turn 21, though.

Michael Jackson
posted 19 September 2009 06:25 EDT (US)     450 / 571  
Then I'll play that and get it going, better that we can get back on track than that we have to wait longer.

Facebook, anyone?
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 16 17 18 19 20 ··· 23  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » Anybody else want to play a Hotseat Campaign? (Hotseat B)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames