You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Roman Mafia Game Thread - Game Over! Congrats Shrink!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 22 January 2006 14:09 EDT (US)   
GAME OVER!

Alive:
MaximusDecimus
shadowarmy75
Shrink

Dead:
Watchful One - Bodyguard - Night 0
KaiserWinterfeldt - Cop - Night 0
mebertus - Mafia Goon - Day 1
steace43 - Bodyguard - Night 1
Ace Cataphract - Mafia Goon - Night 1
Dricus Frisii - Mafia Goon - Night 1
Tarquinius - Cop - Day 2
Stone_12345 - Townie - Night 2
Johndisp - Cult Member - Night 2
yakcamkir - Mafia Leader - Night 2
Emperor Augustus - Mafia Leader - Night 2
Dio - Townie - Day 3
Ueriah - Cult Member - Night 3
Cheesewiz - Twin turned Cultist - Night 3
Celer - Vigilante - Day 4
Jax - Mafia Goon - Night 4
aznninjahitman - Cult Member - Night 4
Seany Boi - Watcher - Day 5

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 02-14-2006 @ 08:03 PM).]

Replies:
posted 22 January 2006 14:12 EDT (US)     1 / 159  
The Rules
  • Check your email before posting!
  • Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
  • Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote.
  • Executions will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
  • The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
  • Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. I don't mind an "I'm dead" post, but nothing beyond that.
  • Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts
  • Don’t quote any emails.
  • If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice to me, tough! No choice will be made.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
  • You have 60 hours from the time of my "it's now night" post to submit night actions.
  • If night actions are not sent in by the deadline, tough luck, I'm not going to pick someone for you. If you choose to not use your night action I would like a "nothing" email or something like that so I don't have to wait for the time to be up.
  • Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part.
  • I am god.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 01-22-2006 @ 02:14 PM).]

posted 22 January 2006 15:37 EDT (US)     2 / 159  
Roles were done randomly, fools.

Adder |
posted 22 January 2006 16:58 EDT (US)     3 / 159  
Please skim through this game to get an idea of how mafia is played.

I expected more of you would read this.

Adder |
posted 23 January 2006 17:43 EDT (US)     4 / 159  
savant and Roman Knight have yet to confirm. Get on it.

If you have yet to submit an action (and you have one), get on that too.

Adder |

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 01-23-2006 @ 06:48 PM).]

posted 25 January 2006 19:55 EDT (US)     5 / 159  
It was a dark night, and Johndisp was returning home from his job, when out from an alley a crazy man jumped. He was wearing the clothes of a prisoner, and wielding a sharpened brick. He looked ready to kill. The man ran towards John saying unintelligible things, and was raising his fist (with the brick) in attempt to strike a petrified John when down from the rooftop swung another man. This man came flying into the crazy man and knocked him onto his back. The crazy man got up huffing for air and ran off. When John looked to try and thank his savior their was no one.

An attempt on Johndisp's life was made.

After saving John from sure death Watchful One had run off happily. Just a day on the job he was thinking to himself. An obviously experienced swordsman came running by, swiping Watchful's head from his body before he had time to react.

Watchful One, a Bodyguard, has been killed.

Elsewhere in the city KaiserWinterfeldt was investigating a murder. He'd just decided it was time to go home for the night when out of the shadows came another experienced swordsman. Kaiser drew his sword, and beckoned. The swordsman did just that, charging at Kaiser, ducking his sword blow, and implanting his sword in Kasier's gut.

KaiserWinterfeldt, a Cop, has been killed.

It is now day. Good luck with your lynch, town. 10 votes will kill. If you've played mafia before, help the newbies.

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. Think them through, and double post if you must.

Adder |

[This message has been edited by Adder (edited 01-25-2006 @ 08:15 PM).]

posted 25 January 2006 20:21 EDT (US)     6 / 159  
Ouch, we lost (potentially) the two most important pro-town roles.

posted 25 January 2006 20:24 EDT (US)     7 / 159  
Yeagh ... thats a problem. We have no bodyguard and no cop ... I'm gonna find out who killed Watchful and Kaiser and castrate them. Or lynch them. Hmmmm ... who could it be ...
posted 25 January 2006 20:27 EDT (US)     8 / 159  
What the hel!?

(¯`•._.•[ .:^:. ]•._.•´¯)
¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
KaiserWinterfeldt ¨‘°ºO.:.Oº°‘¨
R.I.P. Kayla Renee Winterfeldt & Jet Jetboy Winterfeldt
(¯`•._.•[ .::. ]•._.•´¯)
(¯`•.__.•´¯)
(¯v¯)
posted 25 January 2006 20:31 EDT (US)     9 / 159  
LOL Kaiser. Buy my freind.

I will make my vote after I see a few others.

posted 25 January 2006 22:01 EDT (US)     10 / 159  
Wow....no cop and no bodyguard on Day 1...

Quote:

Yeagh ... thats a problem. We have no bodyguard and no cop ... I'm gonna find out who killed Watchful and Kaiser and castrate them. Or lynch them. Hmmmm ... who could it be ...

Sounds awfully dramatic, mebertus. Got a reason to be defensive or try to draw the suspicion away?

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
posted 25 January 2006 22:19 EDT (US)     11 / 159  
Wait do we send in out votes for the lynch to adder or post them here?

posted 25 January 2006 22:22 EDT (US)     12 / 159  
Ace... is it you?
A good tactic in games like this is to draw attention to other people. *evil grin* So you're accusing meb of being overtly dramatic to try to incriminate him, neh?
Haha. I overanalyze. But guys, really. Think about it a bit...

我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白
沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛
我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在
琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待

As Water on Rock
posted 25 January 2006 22:25 EDT (US)     13 / 159  
Well Its hard t tell this early. No one is certain except the killers.
Man I need a drink.

posted 25 January 2006 22:45 EDT (US)     14 / 159  
I just like to get discussion going. Nothing better than pointing fingers for that purpose, as I'm sure you know.

I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed. ~George Carlin
posted 25 January 2006 23:02 EDT (US)     15 / 159  
Read the thread link I posted if you're unsure of how to play. <_< Votes go in this thread.

Adder |
posted 25 January 2006 23:19 EDT (US)     16 / 159  
So, fine, I'll slow down. Working like that is a bit stupid and gets little information. Did any investigator get results they'd like to share? I highly doubt that Kaiser was the only investigator out there.
posted 25 January 2006 23:30 EDT (US)     17 / 159  
Vote: Merbertus

His post was way more dramatic then it had to be. It seems really scummy to me. Why would he say something so rash? And on the first day you don't know much, we have to start somewhere.

posted 25 January 2006 23:38 EDT (US)     18 / 159  

Quote:

Man I need a drink.

I'll come...is there a pub in this game?

posted 25 January 2006 23:55 EDT (US)     19 / 159  
[b]Vote: Mebertus[b]

Same reason as Dio and also, I dont know wtf im doing.

posted 26 January 2006 01:30 EDT (US)     20 / 159  
Vote: Mebertus

"Me thinks you doth protest too much!"

***Plays the bag pipes to send off Kaiser***

Hey it's traditional for a cops funeral. As for Watchful, thanks for the sacrifice. I shall say an extra prayer to the Gods tonight.

Life is full of challenges. You can either step up to them, or step out of the way. The ones who step up, are the ones who will someday rule the world.
posted 26 January 2006 01:42 EDT (US)     21 / 159  

Quote:

Ouch, we lost (potentially) the two most important pro-town roles.

There are 21 players, I don't think they were the only ones. The maffia was lucky though.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
posted 26 January 2006 02:52 EDT (US)     22 / 159  
I'm in doubt...

Mebertus: His reaction was dramatic.
Ace: Pointed out his finger way to quick, calms down when he got a reaction from aznninjahitman..
...wait...aznninjahitman...

Quote:

evil grin

Quote:

Think about it a bit...

Aznninjahitman: Draws away attention from mebertus...

I don't know, it's a bit early to suspect anyone... we have so little info.
*awaiting more reactions*

GdB

"The story of our life, in the end, is not our life, it is our story" - Americano
Ad furore Dutchmannorum libera nos domine - Ace Cataphract
posted 26 January 2006 02:56 EDT (US)     23 / 159  
ouch.
posted 26 January 2006 03:10 EDT (US)     24 / 159  
Vote: Mebertus

He justs sounds suspicious.

posted 26 January 2006 03:13 EDT (US)     25 / 159  
I don't think we have any definite leads, but I'll Vote: mebertus to put a little more pressure on him. I'd like to hear your roleclaim.

I don't like the three kills. I may be reading too much into Adder's description, but I seem to think there are two Mafia families and a Serial Killer from the two sword kills and the brick. It may be the other way round though, or there may be one or more trigger-happy Vigilantes. It's really just speculation, but I'm just putting it forward for consideration.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
"Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
"Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » Roman Mafia Game Thread - Game Over! Congrats Shrink!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames