Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Advanced all factions mod

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Advanced all factions mod

Author File Description
Patriot NL This mod enables you to play all factions in the Imperial Campaign and also ads maps and descriptions to the new factions.

The descriptions and maps aren't very geographically and historically
accurate but it's better then nothing.

Update: Better looking maps

My brother made maps wich look just like ingame with Adobe Photoshop (without using the guide on the forum so keep comments). I added them to the mod. Credit for the maps goes to my brother AkA TCDeluxe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Patriot NL
File Author
Just like the other all factions mod the the game will crash if you are playing the Senate and press the status button. I'm trying to fix this ATM.

BTW: This comment was posted before I found out I could actually edit the description.

[Edited on 01/18/05 @ 01:20 PM]

V_da_crow I'm not having trouble playing the Senate, only if I click on Senate in the Faction Summary. Than the screen turns black and the game closes.
Siamese FINALLY!

I've been waiting for this. I'll review the thing once I've downloaded it.

Siamese
Rating
Rating: 4.5

The maps are simply excellent. They blend seemlessly with the originals. Really.

The descriptions lack much detail, but are sufficient. I really think more could've been done with this, though.

Overall, this is a superb mod. Download it. Right now.

Additional Comments:

Put simply, this mod puts the cruddy "ALL FACTIONS!!!" mod to shame.
The Crazy Person The problem with the Senate crashing is not a problem with the mod but with the campaign itself. The Senate is firstly not meant to be played in the first place, and secondly it does not have its own senate specifications, which is probably why the game is crashing when you use Senate options.
Patriot NL
File Author
The senate problem is fixable but it's simpler just to say: Don't click the senate tab when ur playing the senate. If you can get me good descriptions for the factions I would put them in there. Don't really feel like show and telling about each faction while a great game is waiting to played again.
DeepListener Awesome mod mate :)

Could you add the pictures of the faction leaders like in the Roman descriptions?
I downloaded a file that had them in it but I can't find it now.
nice dictator great mod the movies dont match tho
BunkFace Nice mod! Btw, is this mod compatible with the 1.2 patch?
Robotim
Rating
Rating: 4

Good, but why does the map appear uncloaked at the beginning, and the Videos aren't correct. Maybe you could add them in somehow, that would make it a top class mod

Keep up the good work
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:15,986