New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Campaign map

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Campaign map

Author File Description
steace43
File Details
Game Version: All
Even tought it says this is for all versions, that is not 100% true. I think BI has an another map.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Wartrain
Rating
Rating: 5
This is a fine map, with good detail, excellent scan, and very good joining of the several parts.

Additional Comments:
Nice job.
steace43
File Author
Thank you very much! Always nice when you get feedback, and even better when it's good.
Tyrith
Rating
I really like it.

People who bought the Gold pack will not have this map, and it's fun to have a look at it before starting the game.

It's a high quality scan, even if you zoom in, you have no problems to read the names of cities & provinces.

This hasn't been posted before, so this is an excellent addition to the downloads section.
Medal hearth
Rating
Rating: 1
Don't work

Additional Comments:
steace43
File Author
Medal hearth, it is not SUPPOSED to be used anywhere in the game. In the box that the game comes in, there is a paper map, which some people have lost, so I just scanned it and uploaded it here. It is not supposed to be anything else than a picture, and as long as you unzip it like with every other file here, it is very possible to look at it. It works exactly as it's supposed to.
Warner09
Rating
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Great map thanks i couldnt find nepte for the longest time nice job.
hock3yl1f3
Rating
wow my comp sucks it says tht the fle is too big to open too many bytes...piece of junk. but i think its a good idea and handy thx.
Loco Platoo Thanks a lot mate, I've got the gold so no map, I've been looking for a while. thanks again
Loco Platoo
Rating
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
top notch!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account