New Files

Modpacks » Poeni Archers for Carthage

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Poeni Archers for Carthage

Author File Description
Andalus
File Details
Game Version: Rome: Total War 1.5
So then, you're playing Carthage, you're happily bouncing along, and suddenly you need to kill from afar. You send your slingers, but they get shot down. This is when you realise you need some archers like everyone else. What to do?

Adding archers to Carthage is usually the first step for a novice modder. This will take you one step further, and give you an elite, long range archer unit: Poeni Archers!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk40/AndalusMan/AAUP/Poeni_Archers.jpg
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
HaydenofHades
Rating
Very good looking units havent downloaded them yet but i will, thanks for making archers 4 carthage, i hate having to use slingers and skirmishers well done.
Andalus
File Author
If anybody likes what they see here and wants more, you can get these as part of a larger unit mod by following this link:

http://rtw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=9&tn=7770&f=9,,0,10&st=50
direwolf11 Most of these new mods and stuff involve practically entirely new games almost.

Is this like this at all?
Andalus
File Author
Downloading the Poeni Archers will only add the single unit.

Downloading the AUP is just the same old RTW, with a lot of new units. Otherwise, it plays out just the same, but with improved unit rosters.
rossdagreat To whom ever this may concern
I just downloaded that "Thrace: The Serpent Reborn" mod, to install it i had to copy & paste it into the data folder in doing so it replaced the new file's predecessors. So ultimately my question would be does this mod overwrite its file's predecessor(s) or do i just copy & paste it into a file.
An answer would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerest Regards RossdaGreat.
belhemel So I have been perusing the website for a couple days now and I have found a few files I like including this one. However I cannot seem to find this folder (Copy into EXPORT_UNITS.txt (In 'Rome Total War\Data\text' folder))to enter a unit description.

Can anyone tell me where it is or if it has a different name?

Disregard this i figured it out.

[Edited on 10/02/09 @ 03:52 AM]

SuperToucan i followed the instructions and everything but when i try to start rtw it'll put me back to the desktop

help me please
General CRS I download it.But when i play RTW, there is still no Poeni Archers.Why??????
murdilator
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:

I used this in my Profesional Armies Mod, thanks a lot!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,182
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:53.26 KB