Modpacks » Rise of Etruria 0.1 Beta

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Rise of Etruria 0.1 Beta

Author File Description
Primo
(id: Marcus Orentius)
File Details
Game Version: Rome: Total War 1.5
The Etruscans were once the dominant faction on Italy, but since the Romans grew to power the Etruscans were absorbed into the empire, and Loyalists fled to nearby Corsica.

Now it is time for the Etruscan peoples to fight back. Etruria is already under Etruscan control and with the Romans reeling from the recent blow, the Etruscans are already looking south to Rome...

This mod adds The Faction of Etruria to the game, and makes many other changes, mainly to the Romans, who are now one faction.

Note: This is a beta, so not guaranteed to be perfectly stable or be hugely complete. Future versions will be released, adding more content and fixing bugs. If you find any bugs, please report them here:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=9,7547,,1

Note 2: This file uses the 7z archiving format, which compresses the file to a smaller format than .zip or .rar. Inside this .zip is a 7z file, which can be opened using the excellent WinRar program:
http://www.rarlab.com/

Enjoy. :-)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Timmy5841 Everytime I download this Mod, it comes up as a media file (which doesnt even play), is there something im doing wrong.
Primo
(id: Marcus Orentius)
Official Reviewer
File Author
The file is packaged in .zip, which should be openable using the default zipping facilities in Windows. The file inside it is a .7z, and can be opened with a program such as WinRar, linked in the top post.

I used .7z as it offers better compression than .zip or .rar.
TheRebel11 good mod and it works ill like the etruskans but 2 are annoying me a little 1: its remove 2 of the roman factions 2: they havent there own flag but else i love it. good work

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:759
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:51.77 MB
Added:11/03/08