New Files

Modpacks » Amazon Total War Version 3.0c - For BI

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Amazon Total War Version 3.0c - For BI

Author File Description
SubRosa
File Details
Game Version: Barbarian Invasion 1.6
Amazon Total War is a partial conversion for Barbarian Invasion, version 1.6.

ATW uses the mod:switch option, so it will not interfere with any of your original game files. Be sure you apply it to a clean install of RTW, as you may experience ctd's when entering battles if not.

ATW features four new Amazon factions, that of Amazonia, their rivals New Amazonia, the Gorgons and the Bean Sidhe. It includes a new culture for them, with new units, generals, retinue members, and traits specifically for them. My inspiration for this was the Amazons of legend, and I have tried to keep everything in the mod in the spirit of those legends. So just as legend has it, the Amazons are outstanding archers and horsewomen. They also fight in the standard greek hoplite style, as well as having some troops using axes. As the Amazons were not known to be sailors of any skill, I have limited them to recruiting biremes and triremes.

To learn more about ATW, including screenshots, and full installation instructions, go to the Amazon: Total War forums here at RTWH:
http://rtw.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=33&f=33,,0,100
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:3,686
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:140.36 MB