Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: 300 map pack thing
posted 09-19-09 13:03 EST (US)   
Is there a download button to get it all at once
Replies:
posted 09-19-09 14:03 EST (US)     1 / 7  
Right now there isn't a way to easily download the 300 maps all at once, at least I know of

However, the 300 map bundle will be included in the next edition of the original Stronghold. I suppose that if you don't want to download them one by one, you'll have to be a little patient and wait for the new release

My Johari window.
Do you have what it takes to hold off Saladins' forces? Find out here...
"I think most people are trying to forget Aqua... Most people I know still haven't recovered from Barbie Girl" - QuickDraw
posted 01-07-10 16:18 EST (US)     2 / 7  
It would be nice to have the 300 map pack in a zip for download. If anyone has it would it be possible to upload and make it available?
posted 01-07-10 17:23 EST (US)     3 / 7  
I'm going to discuss that with the rest of the staff. I don't think there is one as of now.

My Johari window.
Do you have what it takes to hold off Saladins' forces? Find out here...
"I think most people are trying to forget Aqua... Most people I know still haven't recovered from Barbie Girl" - QuickDraw
posted 01-07-10 17:49 EST (US)     4 / 7  
Thanks that would be great!
posted 01-07-10 19:02 EST (US)     5 / 7  
I'm not sure whether FF would like that or not, we're providing the bundle in exchange for advertising on the box. People may not go get the re-re-re-release of SH if they can come here and get a big part of the reason they are re-re-re-releasing it

I helped put that bundle together and it did take quite allot of effort on my part so if FF are not going to use it perhaps uploading it would be a good idea, maybe you could speak with Darren at FF?
posted 01-07-10 22:10 EST (US)     6 / 7  
Well I can understand that. I did not know all that information.
posted 01-18-10 13:49 EST (US)     7 / 7  
We are leaving the gathering of the "Top 300" files into one item to FireFly to do as part of their intended software release (as agreed with all of the map authors). For our members' purposes these maps, along with their accompanying files and stories, remain available via The Downloads. There is the page listing the maps (I imagine you are already aware of it). Any member wishing to play the "Top 300" simply visits the page clicks on the desired link and downloads that one map. They play it.... and then come back for more. That should work OK I think.

He who hesitates is.... er....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saviour of Léugìm Campaign Contribute a Review
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold: Game Help & Strategy Discussions » 300 map pack thing
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames