Moderated by Lord Michael I, Doomsword, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Conwy Baz Inn
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 12-26-05 23:37 EST (US)   
Welcome to the Conwy Baz Inn!

This is the thread where warlords from across Arabia share war stories, boast victories, plan battles, yell at that AI who just crushed you, and have lively conversation over a flagon of ale.
NEWS
Join Stronghold Innovations, the new Stronghold map design team!
Images are back!!!
Participate in the Rome Community Map!
The Stronghold Crusader Community Map has been completed!
Food is free due to a new alliance!
Congratulations to NAT, Sparrow and PCDania for being promoted!
Help prevent the Inn Wars! Donate some gold!

Support Stronghold Heaven's Inns!

The Royal Knight's Inn
The Royal Stevendor Inn
The Silver Spear Inn
This is where all the random chit chat goes, so lets keep this forum clean

Menu

Entrees
Bread
Cheese
Deer
Apples

Drinks
Ale
Moat Water

Accomidations
Spearman Class Accomidations-3 gold per day
Knight Class Accomidations-10 gold a day
Lord Class Accomidations-25 gold a day
Regular Stables-3 gold a day per horse
Luxury Stables-10 gold a day per horse

Jobs
Innkeeper-Dominatr
Bartender-Skaarj
Bouncer-Wraith
Jester-Darkslave Master
Security-Lord Michael I
Stable Boy-MNICY
Go ahead and make up jobs to apply for if wanted

Credits
The Ztolk for the layout from the Desert Warrior Inn, 'slightly' modified for this inn
Stronghold Knights for the images in this post
Andy Baz and his Historical Castle Competition winning map Conwy Castle for the name

Rules
No Fighting in the inn. Take it to the Inn Arena in the Sword and Buckler Inn
Look at the Code of Conduct for the rest of the rules

The contents of this post are subject to change

"If your rich uncle bought a new house and you had to help take the wheels off, you might be a redneck." -Jeff Foxworthy
"There was this one girl I was seein' for a few weeks, 'till someone took the binoculars outta my truck." -Larry the Cable Guy

[This message has been edited by Dpminatr (edited 02-22-2006 @ 07:59 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-27-05 00:14 EST (US)     1 / 58  
*tosses 6 gold down on the table and runs off with some ale!*
posted 12-27-05 00:17 EST (US)     2 / 58  
Yes! My first gold aquired in an inn! Besides the money borrowed from the Royal Stevendor Inn, of course.

"If your rich uncle bought a new house and you had to help take the wheels off, you might be a redneck." -Jeff Foxworthy
"There was this one girl I was seein' for a few weeks, 'till someone took the binoculars outta my truck." -Larry the Cable Guy
posted 12-27-05 16:54 EST (US)     3 / 58  
*gives Dpminatr 5 gold and recieves some Ale Cheese.*

Edit:
Oh and can i be the hunter?

Sir Cuddles' Account: 2450 gold
Man Count: 5
(\__/) Dominatr, Lord Edy, Sir Hugh, ace_general, Lord Michael I, Lord Michael I
(O.o ) Skaarj, Boingo, StrikeAngel0421!
(> < ) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your siginature to help him on his way to world domination!
I would just like to mention that everything above this line is from years ago and I have not a clue what it means.

[This message has been edited by Sir Cuddles (edited 12-27-2005 @ 04:55 PM).]

posted 12-27-05 17:56 EST (US)     4 / 58  
please ceabe ownership of this inn to theroyal stevendor inn and half of your capital or prepare to be invaded, i will still let you manage the inn,falure to comply will me getting a pot of oil spilled on you and behanged
posted 12-27-05 18:53 EST (US)     5 / 58  

Quoted from ace_general:

Please cede ownership of this inn to the Royal Stevendor Inn and half of your capital or prepare to be invaded. I will still let you manage the inn. Failure to comply will result in getting a pot of oil spilled on you and being hanged

We can share an inn, right? You're co-owner

posted 12-27-05 19:12 EST (US)     6 / 58  
ok, but only is you swear alligance to my inn
posted 12-27-05 19:57 EST (US)     7 / 58  
il be the baker.

Lords: Conquest - Medieval MMOG
"Come to think of it, how many people CAN fit on a pike?" -artofmath
"How to kill the Rat: Build 20 Horse archers and 10 swords men. Laugh at him." -Lord Michael I
posted 12-27-05 21:28 EST (US)     8 / 58  
Done. There are still lots of jobs left people. And you can have multiple jobs if you want.

Quoted from ace_general:

ok, but only is you swear alligance to my inn

*swears allegance to Royal Stevendor Inn*

posted 12-28-05 14:21 EST (US)     9 / 58  
il also be the brewer.

Quote:

Food/drinks become free when appropiate jobs are taken
The food has to be paid for because it is bought from the market

gets some free bread.

"How to kill the Rat: Build 20 Horse archers and 10 swords men. Laugh at him." -Lord Michael I

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 12-28-2005 @ 02:21 PM).]

posted 12-28-05 19:50 EST (US)     10 / 58  
And guess what jobs need to be taken for free bread?

posted 12-28-05 20:06 EST (US)     11 / 58  

Quote:

Jobs
Innkeeper-Dominatr
Bartender-Open
Hunter-Open
Apple Farmer-Open
Dairy Farmer-Open
Wheat Farmer-Open
Mill Boys-Open,Open,Open
Baker-MNICY
Hops Farmer-Open
Brewer-MNICY
Food/drinks become free when appropiate jobs are taken
The food has to be paid for because it is bought from the market

look. im the Baker nad the Brewer.
free bread and ale

posted 12-28-05 20:26 EST (US)     12 / 58  
We need a hops farmer, a wheat farmer, and mill boys

posted 12-29-05 10:39 EST (US)     13 / 58  
Seems like a certain someone wants to siege my house

"The vultures are gathering. THey circle over your pathetic castle"

And of course, vultures are gathering circling above my street
Someone lend me some archers? Maybe a ballista or 200

posted 12-29-05 12:42 EST (US)     14 / 58  
OMG! you double posted. no wait. thats not it. Are the inn wars starting again???? i mean, ive been donating all my money from my inn to stoping all the inn wars!!! nooo. Sends over archers and gold from Silver Spear Inn.

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 12-29-2005 @ 12:42 PM).]

posted 12-29-05 13:01 EST (US)     15 / 58  
Actually, vultures really are gathering over my street. In real life. The Caliph found a time travel device?

posted 12-29-05 15:51 EST (US)     16 / 58  
problay. but... you do know this is a sh1 section, not a shc... and the caliph is from shc...

posted 12-29-05 20:12 EST (US)     17 / 58  
I know. Confuse the SH1 players?

posted 12-30-05 14:01 EST (US)     18 / 58  
they problay are like "ummm.... okay..." or "What? is that a new character from another mission? where can i get him?"
EDIT:
*loads up a trebuchet with beehives and lauches at inn* (http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=14,2223,,10

[This message has been edited by MNICY (edited 12-31-2005 @ 07:48 PM).]

posted 01-02-06 12:45 EST (US)     19 / 58  
i will help you dpmintr *give dpminatr 50 archers* let the war begein!
posted 01-02-06 13:05 EST (US)     20 / 58  
wait! what war? is this another war.*starts freaking out* ahhhhh. another war! noooo. STOP THE INN WARS! I just donated 100 gold from my inn! why why why>>!>!>!

posted 01-02-06 13:28 EST (US)     21 / 58  
*Dominatr sends the archers to destroy the trebuchet, then destroy the bees, and disbands them*

posted 01-02-06 15:17 EST (US)     22 / 58  
what bees? theres no bees attacking your inn... the only bees i can remember being talked about is over in the stronghold: crusader forum..

posted 01-03-06 10:45 EST (US)     23 / 58  
I'd like to be the three Mill boys

Edit-- though thats not possible so could I be the hops farmer and the Bartender? or at least one of those?

[This message has been edited by Skaarj (edited 01-03-2006 @ 10:47 AM).]

posted 01-06-06 08:46 EST (US)     24 / 58  
Greetings to you Dpminatr the inn keeper, and to those who pass through these parts. People, the beer is on me tonight! After my recent court trial whereupon a jury of 3 amigos delivered a verdict of guilty in conspiracy to inflict fun to those who dare. It seems the elusive pathway to glory has opened up a route to the doors of this fine sounding inn.
* Hands Dpminatr 100 gold coins*
I want to celebrate by buying everyone a drink! And let’s drink to the Conwy Baz inn and to those who are in it.
posted 01-06-06 16:16 EST (US)     25 / 58  
Thanks Andy Baz!
*enjoys ale

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Multiplayer » The Conwy Baz Inn
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames