Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Sparrow's Extreme Crusader Challenges - Main Thread
posted 11-12-05 03:12 EST (US)   
main page | all challenges and solutions | rules | honour roll 

Welcome to
Sparrow's Extreme Crusader Challenges 

Crusader lives, and it's got some tough play to offer still! Will you take the extreme challenge? These are my personal picks of the most difficult and fun Crusader maps to play. I'll be presenting some of the meanest, gnarliest, rip snorting, mind bending, teeth gnashing maps out there from our library of over 200 invasion and economic maps.

The solution for the current map will be published two weeks after the challenge announcement date.

Please feel free to comment, discuss, compare notes, announce victories, or ask for help on any of my extreme challenge map picks, but please DO NOT START NEW THREADS for these challenges.

For anything related to a specific map, PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE EXISTING CHALLENGE THREAD for that map title from the list below. Any new threads started for Sparrow's Extreme Challenges will be locked or deleted. Please post in this thread that you are currently reading if you have questions or comments of a general nature related to the challenges.

Visit the main page for Sparrow's Extreme Challenges to see a complete write up with links, information, and solutions for every map, or follow the links below.

Current Challenge:
#1   posted November 12, 2005 
Grove of the Divine 
by Harmonastix 
challenge info | download | discussion thread for this map 

Solution will be published in two weeks.

Complete a challenge map and be included in the Honour Roll of Crusader Challenge Masters. Just make a post in the appropriate map thread below to announce your victory.

Map Discussion Threads - Please make all posts in the these threads:

Crusader

# Date Thread Link Author Links
 #1   11/12/05   Grove of the Divine    by Harmonastix    info   solution   download 

Stronghold 1

# Date Thread Link Author Links
 #2   11/5/05   Beaumont Mote 1102 AD    by Jack ofallTrades    info   solution   download 
 #1   10/22/05   1121-Lord of Ludlow    by Alan Spencer    info   solution   download 

DoY's infamous TREASURE ISLAND - Challenge #13 - Sparrow's Extreme Challenges for SH1 and Crusader

[This message has been edited by Sparrow (edited 11-12-2005 @ 04:28 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-28-07 05:38 EST (US)     1 / 8  
Hey sparrow how can I change the difficulty leval in crusader.I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Subindxsubin
"OMG return of the forummers! Welcome back, chaps!"-King Of Scots
"Holy......Subin's back!"-Venomrider
"For all who draw the sword will die by the sword-Jesus my lord
"I would send you some snow Subin if I knew it wouldn't melt."-Lady Arcola
"Congratz Jubu, you have eneded subin's tyrannical dictatorship"- Darkslave Master
posted 03-28-07 08:19 EST (US)     2 / 8  
For better or worse, you can't reset or change the difficulty level in Stronghold Crusader.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\¦| Seraph |¦//--/_____/
\\//\\//
°ºº°

[This message has been edited by Sir Hugh (edited 03-28-2007 @ 08:22 AM).]

posted 03-28-07 17:05 EST (US)     3 / 8  
I joined here due to Stronghold-knights shutting down or something or other, but I'll get right into it...

True.

posted 04-03-07 08:21 EST (US)     4 / 8  
It's allready 4 month, but there's no new challanges? >_<
posted 06-03-07 13:55 EST (US)     5 / 8  
Can I submit one of my maps to be featured it is extremely hard to micromanagement and the lack of available buildings.
posted 10-29-07 10:43 EST (US)     6 / 8  
When I get a little better in the game... I'll try out, but not right now hehe.
posted 08-30-08 06:03 EST (US)     7 / 8  
Owned!

The Kingdom Of Pestillencia
Satisfying The Hatred Destination Hell
posted 09-24-09 17:24 EST (US)     8 / 8  
The hardest economic challenge I have ever played is a blank featureless desert with only a few hundred gold and only enough food for a month. You have to build a market and use industry creatively to make your city flourish without any farmland, or map resources. There is no combat though, so nobody will interfere with your task.
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Crusader, Warchest, & Extreme: General Discussion & Help » Sparrow's Extreme Crusader Challenges - Main Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames