You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold 2: Game Help & Strategy
Moderated by ericgolf, Doomsword

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Stronghold 2 Manager v1.4.1 by RDkill (adds AI in online multiplayer) - Does anyone have it??? Please send the link! I'll share.
posted 02-18-14 20:12 EST (US)   

I'm looking for Stronghold 2 manager for v1.4.1.

If anyone was able to hang on to this utility since back in 2009, please send it to seoguru22@gmail.com! It would be greatly appreciated!!! And I'll make it sure it lives on to posterity.

I bought this game to play co-op with buddies and it's so frustrating that's disabled online. Please! Hopefully someone still has a copy...
Replies:
posted 02-20-14 08:57 EST (US)     1 / 2  
I'm not sure that this exists still - I haven't ever heard anything about this. But you can't play online and have modified files so I suspect it won't work anyway (I may be wrong, but that's just what I think)

[This message has been edited by Duke Chris (edited 02-20-2014 @ 08:57 AM).]

posted 02-20-14 17:13 EST (US)     2 / 2  
I didn't think 1.4.1 was ever made. 1.3.1 was pulled because some *a-hem* one complained it showed as a virus by some antivirus software. People have periodically asked for these files time and time again with no results. Of course someone has the file, probably, but not RDkill.

My advice, await SHC2 and hope they add the stuff people want in a game i.e. multiplayer w/AI enemies.

/\.........................../\
/..\_______________/..\
/..Angel Doomsword.\
/_/./././|||||||||||||\.\.\.\_\
/_/./_/{||||||||||}\_\.\_\
/_/......X..|||..X......\_\
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2: Game Help & Strategy » Stronghold 2 Manager v1.4.1 by RDkill (adds AI in online multiplayer) - Does anyone have it??? Please send the link! I'll share.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames