Please login or register

Stronghold 2: Game Help & Strategy
Moderated by ericgolf, Doomsword

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Stronghold 2 ai Manager 1.4.1
posted 02-03-16 21:24 EST (US)   
Is this file still available on the website? I would like the Stronghold 2 AI Manager 1.4.1 because I'd like to play with friends vs AI. Is there any known way to do this?

NOTE: Direct answers, please keep chitchat down. No need to reply if you don't have a viable answer.
Replies:
posted 02-04-16 10:49 EST (US)     1 / 6  
There is Stronghold 2 manager, though it was made to work only with version 1.3.1. I could share the link here if you want. I am almost sure that it wouldn't work with 1.4.1, I tried it, but I didn't make it to play against AI lords...
posted 03-26-16 15:03 EST (US)     2 / 6  
Guys, look at this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMu4Y4-OfY

It is the AI Manager for 1.4.1 version of the game, it's there, and it works, I have just tried it! Note that the flickering that occurred in his video while he was playing the game doesn't happen actually, it's only about his recording program.

Still, I should again say - the file is being reported as a virus. I myself believe it is a false positive, but still - only the host needs to use the tool.

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 03-26-2016 @ 03:20 PM).]

posted 04-30-16 07:39 EST (US)     3 / 6  
Hello. Can anyone post any other links to download this file from? Because the one that is in that video does not work for me for some reason, the website just doesn't load..

I'd be very happy if someone could post another link for this manager because I want to have some MP fun with friends versus AI.

Thanks in advance!
posted 04-30-16 08:21 EST (US)     4 / 6  
Maybe it didn't work at some moment, but I tried it now, and it worked for me. Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#!2kZzARxK!cvWmwILZCPnTzzS_nZyUX-0buZK18aWjpJwD314jMVI

If you are still unable to download it, we can figure something out.
posted 05-03-16 10:44 EST (US)     5 / 6  
Yes it worked this time! Thank you EaglePrince!
posted 05-03-16 13:36 EST (US)     6 / 6  
Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2: Game Help & Strategy » Stronghold 2 ai Manager 1.4.1
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames