You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Disable archers and Weapons.(Crusader)
posted 11-18-11 06:07 EST (US)   
How to disable archers from barracks in the editor?
When I disable them, they become again enable automatically, when I left scripting room.

How to disable weapons in Crusader?
I disable Xbows from map editor but they are enabled for production in the gameplay!

Titanic is as strong, even God can't sink it.
Replies:
posted 11-18-11 09:46 EST (US)     1 / 3  
I believe there was an older thread about this 'disabling' issue but the solution was never found unfortunately.
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,3853,,all

At that point I found no solution, maybe someone else has any idea about fixing it.

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//

[This message has been edited by Lord_of_Hell (edited 11-18-2011 @ 10:14 AM).]

posted 11-25-11 13:14 EST (US)     2 / 3  
Anyone else have the solution? Or may I change the whole scripting of my new map which was based on these restrictions.

Titanic is as strong, even God can't sink it.
posted 11-25-11 17:37 EST (US)     3 / 3  
Hi, Fayes, while you are in editor press "alt+," and this way you are changing map type. To be more precise, you need to get to this screen:

then you press the hotkey, and you a windows will open so you will be able to switch from single to multy or opposite. Then you will be able unable or disable some buildings or units like in scenario map:

After doing this, just press alt+, again, to switch single/multy again... These hotkeys can be found here by the way.

I hope this helps...

EDIT: Now it seems, like I didn't read your post carefully... I've never had any issue with this.

[This message has been edited by EaglePrince (edited 11-25-2011 @ 06:21 PM).]

Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Disable archers and Weapons.(Crusader)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames