Please login or register

Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum
Moderated by ericgolf, Lady Arcola, peter2008, Lord Michael I, Lord_of_Hell

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Path and Link Cheat
posted 05-26-02 15:06 EST (US)   
Does anyone have a list of what the numbers mean on the land squares with the path/link views in the editor?

(in case you don't know what this is, load/start a map in the editor, press ALT+SHIFT+A, then go to the map, and toggle ALT+D)

Replies:
posted 05-27-02 04:15 EST (US)     1 / 4  
Actually it's more useful when you want to debug maps you're designing.

Angel Jayhawk
EyrieCaesar 4 HeavenChildren of the Nile HeavenStronghold HeavenCaesar 3 HeavenEmperor HeavenPharaoh HeavenZeus HeavenMy Deviations
Support your local HeavenMy RecommendationsEXCOHALO
I believe violence will only increase the cycle of violence. — The Dalai Lama
posted 05-27-02 06:10 EST (US)     2 / 4  
I didn't know you have to press ALT+SHIFT+A to get that key command to work. I've never been able to use the ALT+D command. In fact, only the ALT+H, ALT+, and ALT+V are probably the only key commands I've managed to use.

I'll try the ALT+SHIFT+A+ALT+D again to see if it works this time.

posted 05-27-02 08:37 EST (US)     3 / 4  
It would be very useful to know what the types are tho, so I know what I'm doing wrong lik recently where I had an odd strip with 56 on it in the middle of 1's, which made no sense cause it has the exact same land type and height as the surrounding area.

Like obvious certain types are inaccessable, but I see many different numbered inaccessable types. I wonder if anyone from Firefly can provide a lookup table or something?

I also posted this on the Firefly site, maybe someone will grace us there.

posted 05-27-02 12:09 EST (US)     4 / 4  
It worked!!!

It looked really odd at first, especially the white mode. Looked almost like a winter map.

:: thinks ::

winter map...hmmmmm...

Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold and Crusader: Scenario Design and Modding Forum » Path and Link Cheat
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames