You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Sword and Buckler Inn
Moderated by Lady Arcola

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: What the regulars are up to (projects diary)
posted 11-30-11 11:39 EST (US)   
Reading a previous thread i thought that we might need a place to let people know the things we are currently working on for the benefit of THIS community.

I understand that it is not always possible to visit this place every day and can see why some might think there isnt enough activity.

This is of course voluntary and for those that like people to understand the ways in which they are spending their SHH time.

I humbly request that you only use 1 post per person and edit as required and if you take some time out just be polite and write 'on hold' next to projects that are delayed or simply write inactive if you need a break, lol.

Ill go first just as an example

Edit: Fao mods, i thought this was a good idea, this is just a framework, feel free to take over/remove the thread/add yourselfves as you see fit

Edit: thanks for moving it to the correct place, good to see people joining in =)

Warning: Smokers computers die younger. Dont let them breath your smoke, or at least clean the heatsinks 5 times more often than a non smoker!

My opinion is free, spellchecking costs extra.

[This message has been edited by GiGaBaNE (edited 12-06-2011 @ 03:59 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-30-11 11:40 EST (US)     1 / 6  
I normally get a couple of hourse per day to contribute to playing and working with SH2. i dont work or play on any of the others atm, but will be getting 3 when it actually becomes retail worthy.

current projects:
War scenario: Lions Claw ( A full story using several maps to chart the fables of a mercinary commander)

War scenario: An ode to epic battle
Complete (released early as my PC cant handle my own map)
Its rough around the edges, but should be fun.

War scenario: Unnamed **New project**Now that i have had practice with this type of battle i wish to make a new version entirely of my own design.

Lions claw is a huge works and is currently on pause while i finish the much faster to make ode map.

Warning: Smokers computers die younger. Dont let them breath your smoke, or at least clean the heatsinks 5 times more often than a non smoker!

My opinion is free, spellchecking costs extra.

[This message has been edited by GiGaBaNE (edited 12-11-2011 @ 05:05 PM).]

posted 12-05-11 21:04 EST (US)     2 / 6  
Well, I have my Stronghold 1 map making tutorial finished; I just have to upload it. :P

"It was a fine cry, but it had no bottom and it had no top, just circles and circles of sorrow."
posted 12-06-11 01:21 EST (US)     3 / 6  
Here's what I got:

- I'm working on a new SHC PYOK Economic map. Untitled so far.
- SH: COTW Bellver Castle, Community project #8.

I was writing a 1000 stones tutorial but I guess it isn't needed anymore.
Also typing up SH/SHC reviews for anyone who wants a review for their map! Just message me.

And also experimenting in SH2 but I'm no good at that game, let alone mapmaking in it.

[This message has been edited by palat (edited 12-06-2011 @ 01:24 AM).]

posted 12-06-11 03:33 EST (US)     4 / 6  
Not Website Announcements and Updates - More like free talk, thread moved to The Sword and Buckler Inn.

Alright this might be a good thread idea. Let everyone post in what are they up to.

As far as I'm concerned I'm currently a bit busy with school so I let the personal big projects aside for a while. As soon as I have the proper time I'll submit more maps and reviews. I got a couple of maps started in the past, like 5 for SH1 and 5 for SHC but will be an effort to finish them all in the next couple of months.

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//

[This message has been edited by Lord_of_Hell (edited 12-06-2011 @ 03:36 AM).]

posted 12-06-11 12:05 EST (US)     5 / 6  

My time is divided between finishing an old SH2 map, getting ready to post an SH3 war scenario and making a Crusader eco map for a possible contest.

Plus I just started a new SH2 map, but I think my ideas and the editor will do more fighting than on the map itself:-)
posted 12-07-11 01:46 EST (US)     6 / 6  
I just uploaded a map designed to test people's army control entitled Mob Mentality for Crusader Stronghold 1.1.

I am working on two more maps for my 'Johann' series.. One of which is a cede scenario and the the other is.. a surprise

There a number of unfinished maps in my scenario folder which are all half finished, but I will eventually upload them all. That will definitely take time, as I am working on final exams for my masters and after that I will be on holiday.

Ill update when more comes up.
Stronghold 2 » Forums » The Sword and Buckler Inn » What the regulars are up to (projects diary)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames