Please login or register

Website Announcements and Updates
Moderated by Lady Arcola, Doomsword

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Post Count?
posted 04-27-14 10:11 EST (US)   
Is there a way to view your post count on this forum? Purely out of interest is all.
Replies:
posted 04-27-14 11:39 EST (US)     1 / 4  
You could try asking Lady Arcola if she will find someone to check the database.

Hmm, I guess if you post in a forum on HG Main where post count is enable you should be able to see it too. I promise not to ban you if you try it out in the Troubleshooting forum (As long as you don't break the CoC )

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
posted 04-27-14 12:00 EST (US)     2 / 4  
It didn't appear to work - or at least I can't view it

http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=11,337342,,365

Looks like I'll have to ask Lady Arcola then. Thanks for your help anyway though.
posted 04-27-14 12:19 EST (US)     3 / 4  
Did work. I don't know why you can't see it but in your profile it says:

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
posted 04-27-14 14:39 EST (US)     4 / 4  
Ah, I was looking in the wrong place - I thought you meant next to the message. I can see it in my profile, thanks for your time.

[This message has been edited by Duke Chris (edited 04-27-2014 @ 02:40 PM).]

Stronghold 2 » Forums » Website Announcements and Updates » Post Count?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames