Author File Description
Lord IBANEZ
File Details
Map Size: 200x200 (Small)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
No Description Available
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dianna125
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions2.0
I enjoyed playing this mission. While I didn't think that it was very difficult, I still enjoyed this challenge. I would like to see this mission altered so that there is a time constraint. This may require that some of the goals be lowered, but I think that it would add some difficulty. I liked that the bandits came in at the middle of the map, but I think that more of them would make it more difficult! I loved (and hated when it happened) all the fires, they made my goals more challenging to reach. Just a few changes and this map would be more difficult and mroe enjoyable. - Dianna
Benthos
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance2.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Having the bandits appear in the middle of the map is interesting, but they weren't a probelm. You just have to park some knights there to take care of it. Not a bad effort, but ultimately winning is not a challenge.
peter2008 Small but mighty is this scenario. (If the reviewers felt unchallenged, they should have played on very hard.)

Original indeed is the signpost in the middle of the map, hinting at a tunnel. One mustn't let the bandits escape from there!

Original is the combination of economic targets and trading possibilities. You have to store high amounts of food and ale, but you can, err, have to trade stone and iron. When the population grows, you will probably set food rations to half, balancing it with full ale coverage. But then, there is no measure left for making taxes. And here another role of the bandits comes into play. They severely damage your popularity and you have to give bribes or raise food rations again.

Wells must be placed a lot to fight fires running around.

Was entertained by this different setting the whole time and felt released when gaining victory.
ericgolf
Staff
I was passing by and noticed there was no minimap. So I took the liberty of adding the minimap. In the process I had to guess that the version used was v1.1 (the update form insists that the version is now added)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.5
Creativity3.5