Neibolt's Territory

Author File Description
WyldPatienz
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
\"You've been playing a long time,Sire...\" That was exactly how King Neibolt felt. He didn't know the exact amount of time he'd spent carting slaves to the New Territories, along with silk, wood, and other valuables. His ship was old and in constant need of repair and he'd discovered, to his horror, that seasickness COULD recur at any time a man sailed the seas. Enough was enough. He had no desire to return to his homeland of Trios, which he had once ruled. \"Silly peasants. The slave trade is VERY lucrative.\" he'd mumbled more then once to himself. They could take his home from him but not the title. He was KING Neibolt. On his many journeys, he'd spied an island that appeared uninhabited. He'd once gone ashore and was immediately enchanted by the coastline, which didn't move disturbingly beneath his feet. This would be his new home! Neibolt's Territory! He could stroll the beach at his leisure, do a bit of fishing(maybe even get over the aversion to taking them off the line himself)grow a beard, and listen to the silence. Since volleyballs didn't exist, he knew that sooner or later he'd have to have some company. What better company than his loyal troops? They were as weary as he of traveling the seas. They could all sit about the fire in the evening....scratch places that couldn't be scratched in public...and enjoy each others' manly unwashed aroma.
But...no. It just wasn't meant to be that way....some....some....interloper...had moved in and settled on HIS beach. This just wouldn't do. His men were eager to fight...apparently the idea of sniffing each other around the fire at night wasn't an idea they were looking forward to....and they could hardly wait for the intruder to make himself at home.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ericgolf
Staff
THis is a great fun Place Your Own Keep map :) One of the best PYOK maps I have played for a while. Loads of freedom to place the keep an great fun figuring out how to defend against the invasions.

Not too difficult but no push over either. (All depends on how you decide to construct your defences while still building a big enough economy to gather the gold needed to win.)

You really should download this one :)
ericgolf
Staff
I was passing by out of curiousity and noticed there was no minimap. So I took the liberty of adding the minimap. In the process I had to guess that the version used was v1.1 (the update form insists that the version is now added)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:549
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:579.37 KB
Added:08/11/03