Outlaws

Author File Description
Timballisto
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Hard
Minimap:
Story-

-After you manage to hold on to your claim of land, your people relax and celebrate with a feast. During the feast, you wonder about the green clothed men who came to your aid when you needed it most. You decide to send a scout to find out who they are. The scout comes back soon after, reporting that a band of outlaws had a castle down the river, and that their leader was aided by your father, Follo, several times. The leader of the outlaws is now asking for help again, as the Rat has noticed that they have helped you out and is now targeting them. The outlaws cannot hold their castle by themselves, go to their aid!

File Notes-

-Included in this zip file is a minimap, the full version of the story, a campaign map, and the level itself.

Author's Notes-

-A warning before you play. Do not try to send people to reinforce the outlaws' castle, and do not try to send people in front of their castle or any other lands that you can only get to through their castle. You will have to think out your strategy on this one to defend the outlaws with these restrictions in place.

Reviews y/n?-

-Sure.

*This level was completed in its final form on Normal by Timballisto.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord Ako Hi Tim, I just wanted to say the minimaps of all your maps look great! :)

[Edited on 06/22/06 @ 10:42 PM]

Tammo VII
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 4
Well, this was, again, an awesome map. I liked the Idea of the Bandits Castle, and I figured out how you did it. But for this reason, I had to take points off - the fact that I couldnt directly help the outlaws.

Balance: 4
Once again, a good scenario, but in all reality, I didnt even have to do anything to the rats troops - I could have let them be and still they would not have gotten to my castle - then again, I was playing on Normal.

Creativity: 5
An excelent map, the Outlaws castle was awesome, the story was very unique, and the ways of making me fight the Rat were very Original.

Map Design: 5
This was also very good - once again, the way I was forced to fight was unique, the terrain was experlty made, the scenario was awesome, and the entire Idea of defending an outlaw's castle was really cool

Story/Instructions: 5
Same as always. ;)

Additional Comments:
Once again, a very good map from Timballisto. Like the Username too, by the way
Timballisto
File Author
"I could have let them be and still they would not have gotten to my castle"

Umm...You did lose when the king of the Outlaws died right? That's what's supposed to happen...I dunno. For me it was pretty hard to keep the flow of troops weak enough that the outlaws would hold out.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0