Download File Post Review Post Comment

Andora chapter 2 The fortress of Nador

Author File Description
Dougleass
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Normal
Minimap:
I hope you will enjoy the second map in my campaign. To learn more about the campaign, and to play the first map, please go to the first chapter.

Here's a link to the sixth chapter which then you can get linked to every chapter of the campaign.

The city had fought for several hours now, and Malar was exhausted and wounded. I was one of the few still on my feet. The vast army of Bavelock was all but gone.
I was positioned near the castle. I had fought side by side with the king of Andora. Malar was right behind me when he spoke to me. “My child… what is your name.” He said; we were still facing opposite directions. “Teudor Ilídwana”. “Ilídwana… guider of paths” He said quickly. “Yes” I said. “Teudor, would you take the responsibility of taking the task… to kill The Snake. To do what I failed?” He asked. I didn’t answer; I was shocked. But the intensity of the battle had made everything felt so unreal… everything was enshrouded in dimness it seemed… this made the shock less intense, and I answered that I could. “Do you love Andora?” He asked. He seemed to realize that he would die, and I could hear great sorrow in his words. “I love Andora with all my heart” I said. I felt sorrow, anger and hate. Why did it turn out like this? Malar shouted for Lando, and told him to gather the remaining soldiers and then to make for the city Cuarna. It was the biggest city still standing to this day.
Malar turned to me. “Derth Lithele dwan algar itaro, Teudor” He said. “Derth Lithele dwan algar itaro, my king.”
And so it was. We gathered all we could, and took a secret passage underground, secretly used by the military. The operation succeeded. Lando was by my side, and I realized what had happened. The king had passed me his crown, his duties, his call. I would admit it for the sake of Andora, and I would do all in my power to slay The Snake, and succeed the mission my king had given me.

Enjoy!
-Dougleass
gavelin989@hotmail.com
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dougleass
File Author
I submitted it the 12th, and I thought it would appear for download the 13th, which would make it 5 days between the maps, as planned. But that doesn't matter.
Comments and ratings would be appreciated!
God Avo The terrain on the minimap looks sick.. so incredibly nice work there man! I will definately download!
Btw the county name have anything to do with the continent name? (Andora.. Nador? Remove the 'a' at the end of Andora and switch the first two letters around :D)

[Edited on 08/12/06 @ 05:38 PM]

Dougleass
File Author
lol never thought about the names.
black_sabat Its a verry nice map i enjoyed playing it.

Good job
Dougleass
File Author
Could you please tell me why you scored like that? Just setting a scoring and not saying why doesn't help me improve.
God Avo This was extremely hard for me on easy mode..
I like taking my time, but this was just plauge after bandits after snake with 100+ pikemen.. Argh! I only just managed to get a steady food come in.. then plague comes and wipes all of my people because of it's -6.. then bandits came soon after destroying the granary..
I managed to get my economy back up and running, then the snake comes and wipes out my archers and then the pikemen go straight for the lord :/
I wouldn't even dare trying this on normal mode :(
But, it was still fun. And a nice map with excelent scenery!
Dougleass
File Author
Well you're actually supposed to be done before the snake comes. It's impossible to survive his attack.

Now, it's just that I consider myself being very a bad player on Stronghold, and since I completed this map (once; barely) I thought that it would be enough, and maybe even too easy. But apparently it isn't? But I like that its challenging.
lollard97367 I am playing this tonight, you want a rating?
Dougleass
File Author
Only if it's good XP

jk, rate it if you want to.
God Avo Well.. like I said I like to take my time. That might of just been a whim on this occasion ^^

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter (another 2 days or so isn't it?).
I'm hoping for a cede scenario in this campaign ;)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:990
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.05 MB