surajsubba
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Number of Players: 4
Balance: Balanced
Difficulty: Normal
Minimap:

Village of Cilia:

The little girl begs,” don’t cry”, as she gently strokes her mother’s hand. But she couldn’t console her mother. It was late evening and the small village of Cilia, one of the five villages “safe areas” of your kingdom is taking it’s last breath. Mary and her five children are among the four hundreds who had taken refuge here from the invading Myrians. Her husband was killed two days earlier, but she managed to save her three sons and two daughters. Around them now screams could be heard as people flee for their lives. She grabs her children and heads for the forest, melting into undergrowth as the slightest sound.

Terror at night: losing control.

South to Cilia is a farming village surrounded by thick woods. In the thick grove, Myrians observe the village avoiding any detection. Then without any warning, some five hundreds swarm in. Very few gets a chance to escape. Farms, mills, homes are burnt down. Even before the ashes of the burnt could cool down, the next village was attacked. The news of the attack reaches you. The Myrians have started to bar the way north . Somehow they only seem to invade at dark and your castle lying near to the edge of the sea is getting cornered. The Myrians, the forces that has massacred an estimated nine hundred people remain at large. Battle their open aggression.

Note: Building availability for
-Mercenary post disabled
-Round tower disabled
-Dig moat, drawbridge disabled
-certain siege weapons and others disabled
-Player color—Blue

Inspiration for map design: "Fear of the Dark" poster

Have fun , God bless
Surajsubba
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The Dragonheart This map is great! Excellent design. surajsubba, with the "Fear of the Dark" poster that you put into the text, how do you do that? I don't understand how you can put pictures into the text... can you please tell me?

[Edited on 02/21/07 @ 03:01 AM]

surajsubba
File Author
Thanks Dragonheart

For adding images see:
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=17,1199,,10
Venomrider disabled units and building map aren't my favorite but i sincerly applaud and encouage you for an amazing show of minimap art and map construction :')
Hekote This is cool. Keep doing this kinda of maps, beauty and still can be played well.
mantasxxl nice map.hm i have one questionhow you do it player color is blue?
svenjo It looks even freakier than the poster
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0