AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Part 1
This map contains:
• A shooting range with prizes
• A large Zoo (with an extraordinary “animal”)
• Horse racing and a knight competition with prices
• A huge stadium ( 3 tiers); Football team’s training
• A bathhouse (sauna), an Ice room(with snow) and a swimming pool
• A cemetery
• A populous town
• A castle

You will also find: Dams, waterfalls, fountains, gardens, gardens on water, bridges, custom hop and wheat, iron mines, cash desks and more interesting things…

Other Features:
King Victor's grave in cemetery
Gravediggers
Ill people near the apothecary
Macemen are working like security, pikemen - cashiers.

Part 2
This map contains:
A park: you can visit the medieval park, where you can gaze at the beautiful fountains, gardens, lakes, animals, the Egyptian room. Later you can have a swim in a boat or have dinner at the cafe, which has its own kitchen.

A dance school: you can stop at the dance school, where people learn to move their feet.

Wheat growing room: scientists are trying to found out a perfect manure for wheat growing, but it seems the oasis grass is the best soil.

The oil rigs: visit the underground oil rigs, with interesting stairs, or just watch at the sea oil rigs.

The amusement hill after a hard day everyone can relax here. A cable car is out of order, so people have to use the new elevator. On top you can follow the sculptors competing in a contest, visit the tier, where you have to kill as many slaves as you can and win prizes. Later you can observe the land from the look out tower.

The small SPA: Relax in the cascades, have a swim in the pool, lie in the mud baths or just jump into the warm water from the platform.

Army training: Lord Wolverine‘s army is very powerful, and every troop has to train a lot. You can sight the different and hard obstacles which units have to overcome.

The docs: Visit the the new docks, were goods are ready for importing and exporting. You will find werehouses, an oil vault, hoists and even a railroad with a train. A big cargo tank is ready to import the goods.

You will find much more interesting things in the map, like small towns etc.

The story:
King Victor was one of the strongest rulers in Europe. Soon the whole continent was kneeling before him. But Victor wasn’t a cruel person. On the contrary, he always wanted that his people would live peacefully and happily. That’s why Victor started building a huge castle for his nation. Allies contributed a lot of money for the construction of “The Dream Castle”( King Victor gave that name). In a couple of years a rebellion started where King Victor was hurt, and soon the ruler died in agony. His son, Lord Wolverine, gave a pledge that the castle will be finished. And it was…

( I hope you will rate the map, and write comments about the things you didn’t like)

Enjoy!
Sincerely,
AZ ViTrAzhAs

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The Dragonheart Mini map looks sweet. Will download... ... ...maybe rate. Restrictions hold me up.
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
Will be waiting :) I hope you'll like it...
Dido Now that's something original! ;-)
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
Hey thx Dido, took me a couple of weeks :) i hope you noticed that i've rated your map "Hard Ages".
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
I forgot to mention some other things, hope you noticed:
1. King Victor's grave in cemetery
2. Gravediggers
3. Ill people near the apothecary
4. Macemen are working like security, pikemen - cashiers.
And other stuff :)
Well.. they are already mentioned in the story..

[Edited on 05/16/07 @ 01:31 PM]

Dido Thanks man for the great comments, I'm new and I didn't made many maps, yet! :)
The Dragonheart Rating: 5
Excellent map. I saw some eyecandy that not even I have seen; like the archer's bullseye targets. I would have given this map a 4.9 but it does not allow you to do that, it goes up in .5's. Something that was a downer was that there was too much moat/river throughout the city; it had not much of a meaning. The waterfalls and fountains were great, the stadium was AWESOME but I've seen better. I liked the iron mines dug into the ground, good idea. Story was pretty cool and a +plus+ to this map was that you worked on it for a couple of weeks. A bad map is a two minute map, a good map is a two week map. Know what I mean?

Additional Comments:
I hope to see more of your maps.
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
Your welcome Dido ;) i like realistic maps very much,
Many thanks for the rating Dragonheart! About the rivers and moats... I thought it should be a good idea by placing a keep on water, making it unsiegable.. I didn't add that to the story.. Yeah i know what you mean, i really worked a lot with this one... Again thanks for the rating :)
Sparrow The Dragonheart, your review comments don't seem to support your scoring. You say "there was too much moat/river throughout the city" and "the stadium was AWESOME but I've seen better".

A "5" is supposed to be "almost perfect". Your comments suggest you should have at least one "4" in there somewhere.
Monkcrazy5 could you tell me how to make snow? with ALOT of detail?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:8,943
Favorites: [Who?]1