Revenge of Phaneryo

Author File Description
lord_yoshi
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Hard
Made with version: 1
Minimap:
Acwood Forest is located on a recently discovered coastal territory only a few miles away from Phaneryo, the lands of the banished Humerii. This forest is dwelled by only two hermits, the first one is a monk who needs the forest for his daily regeneration ritual and the other is a healer, who lives in the forest trying to find a cure to the disease deteriorating his body. They refuse to leave the forest, but hopefully you can live in a coexistence with them. The origin of the hermits is unknown, so they might even be Phanerion spies.

The Forest Utilization Division of the Royal Economic Council of Humeria has decided to send Baron Atreious to establish a settlement in Acwood Forest. The forest facility will have to provide the realm with wood and bows as well as serve as a small garrison outpost in case the Phanerions should attack. The Intelligence has verified that Wolf, the Master Lord of Phaneryo, has readied his armies and can attack at any moment. The Wolf is known as the most dangerous living half-god of the Top and he will attack you with not only fierce warriors but also with fire and plagues. He is second only to Death Dancer (the creator demon of Humeria) himself.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
ericgolf
Staff
This is a tough Place Your Own Keep (PYOK) map. I have played it once on Hard. Not beaten it yet. Challenging eco goals and, although you start with plenty in yout stockpile and granary resources are scarce and the landscape does not support many farms.

This first time out I tried to wall off a major peninsula for myself but I have had a rethink...
djpolarbear Placed my keep on the north-eastern peninsula and just beat it.

oh by the way, half-gods are called demi-gods

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:665
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:704.07 KB