Miscellaneous Files » Advanced Large Stone Towers Tutorial

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Advanced Large Stone Towers Tutorial

Author File Description
artofmath
File Details
Used with: Stronghold
Advanced Large Stone Towers

Note that this original trick was made by SimRPGplayer and is posted on on Stronghold-Knights, but this process has been simplified a great deal for quicker production of such towers. Now that I’ve put this process in the downloads section, I expect to see some more maps which use this trick.

It involves building a 4x4 building INSIDE a solid stone tower, and if perfected, this cn lead to some wonderful new eyecandy on future maps.

This trick should be fairly easy to do for most map designers.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The Dragonheart Because I don't have stronghold 1, can you give me the link to the Stronghold Knights so I can see this eyecandy trick? It sounds great
Battle Mage corp It's comforting to know that some people think of the comunity and how they could help it.Great job mate.

Morbid Angel
The Dragonheart artofmath, does this trick work with Crusader? Please give me the link for this trick on the stronghold knights site. It sounds very interesting.
Sir Ravenclaw Scroll down a little:
http://www.stronghold-knights.com/site/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=6042#sec5

:D
The Dragonheart Thankyou for the link and wow, those eyecandies are nuts. Never seen anything like it. It's amazing what can be done with the editor.

[Edited on 10/15/07 @ 03:49 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:633
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:5.66 MB