New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Hibernia

Author File Description
Starcrystal
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Hard
UPDATE- Disabled wood and stone trade to avoid winning too easily by blocking everything in the castle with walls. Also added messages to the win and lose conditions.

This is the first scenario I've created. The invasion lasts for about 17 years. This is mainly a tribute to the MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot. For those who play this game, you may notice that part of the castle has a similar design ^_^ Anyway, this castle specializes in extremely complicated pathways. There are only 2 paths that lead to your lord, while the rest are led by the surrounding walls. Also, note that the economy runs quite well on its own. Therefore, you can raise the tax to maximum with a double ration setting. You also have several trebuchets and catapults to launch some cows when necessary.One warning though. This scenario is HIGHLY processor intensive. I recommend a pentium 4 with no higher than a gameplay rate of 65, or you risk crashing the game. Anyway, I hope I made a good impression with my first map. You can reach me at Harmonastix@hotmail.com
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
iwilleatu
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
For the playibility, I gave it a 2 as it didnt involve the player much. All you have to do is just keep the castle in shape.

Balance- You have a very large advantage if you know what your doing.

Creativity-The objective is pretty simple, it needs to be more exciting.

Map Design- VERY good map. It was very complicated and must have taken a long time to create... anyway, the map design defenitly deserves a 5.

Story/Instr- I gave it a 4 becuase the insstructions... well, theres not much to it, you just defend the castle. The story however, is creative and it makes you want to play the mission.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance3.0
Creativity3.0