New Files

Utility Programs » Tricks with peasants and workers

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tricks with peasants and workers

Author File Description
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Details
Used with: Both
Greetings gamers! This tutorial will teach you a few interesting and useful tricks you can use in your gameplay or mapmaking.

You'll find three tricks inside:

1. Recruiting troops even with maximum units limit
2. Controlling your workers and peasants.
3. Having more than one worker in a single building!

Sincerely,
AZ ViTrAzhAs
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Spearman113 Thanks!

I never knew most of those tricks, I've never played it online either so I never saw all the little tricks people use.
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
The doubled workers trick is great in a multiplayer match, others are more used when playing against AIs, in missions or mapmaking.
Venomrider The map with the tutorial thing is not showing up anywhere in the game.could you give me some advice on where to put it if it is not meant to be put in the maps folder?

thanks,

Venomrider
Spearman113 Venom, its just a readme. It's not a map or anything else like that. You don't even have to open the stronghold files.
The Hitman Hell, yeah! This is awesome, this is Stronghold revolution :D... I never though it's possible to control your peasant, and with such easy way :O The double peasants is very smart trick, but it will be accepted by the most people like cheating, such as the blocking gatehouses with Ox Tethers... It's just not fair :) Anyway good work, you discovered very important tricks, which can let us play missions with peasants and to have 10 workers on a single farm :D cool!
kingdomofheaven these are great cheats. do you know any more?
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
Well I don't actually call them cheats, these can help the weaker players to pass the crusader trail, etc... Useful hints I think ;D as for the controllable peasants, these are more like eyecandy features.
Venomrider When I opened the folder last night it did not show up as a document but now it does and also,the order-taking peasants trick does not work in the warchest edition but the multiple worker trick is very interesting.
AZ ViTrAzhAs
File Author
Venomrider, I mentioned that this trick only works on Stronghold 1...
Skullus Amazing, a totally new tactic for Stronghold and Crusader. It should prove excellent in walkthroughs and stratagies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:7,300
Favorites: [Who?]0