Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Number of Players: 6
Balance: Balanced
Difficulty: Normal
Minimap:
The Flooded Lands

**STORY**

-------------

For ages, the Dam of Birunen held back the raging waters of the Vandir River. Held them back, that is, until the great war between the rival Twilight Legion and the Eternal Flame Clan. During a large-scale battle in the Sentra Valley, a stray boulder from a trebuchet smashed into the dam, crumbling a large section of it. As the waters poured into the valley, both armies retreated, with no real victor apparent. The flooding created a new lake, with only the higher regions of the valley becoming islands. Now, you can fight on these small islands with 5 others. Be careful, though, as farming space is extremely limited, but iron, stone, and wood may not. This map is designed for multiplayer only, because I'm pretty sure that the AI's won't work on this map. So have fun with your neighbors on this island chain.

-------------

Please note: This map does not work with AI's. I HAVE tested it.

Thanks much,
Synyster

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
subindxsubin That really looks like a real island. Real flood.

Really natural. Good work. Reminds me of something real.
Hypernova90 I have a question: Do all AI work properly here ? If so I will download it.
subindxsubin Super islands with details and make this freebuiild. It would be the best.
Alien Lord92 This is real flood. Looks like islands in the ocean :D
Bartimaeus M Hypernova90, common sense would tell you by the minimap some AIs will not work because of the tiny space

Synyster- nice map looks interesting now i need freinds that will play me on this map XD because i dont fancy playing 5 rats etc..
Synyster
File Author
Thanks for the positive comments, everyone!

[Edited on 04/12/08 @ 02:21 PM]

Dragol very nice I would give u a 5 for creativity I have never seen a map like this before good work
Hypernova90 Nonono that's not exactly what I meant ;)

Ofcourse not all AI will work properly due to the tiny space, but I will be more specific: Do all AI work properly enough to launch an attack ?
Synyster
File Author
I haven't truly tested it yet with all the AI, but I'm guessing that of all of them, Rat would seem most likely to work. I plan on testing them within two days, though.
Lord Faramir II This is an extremely realistic map. I'm gonna download it!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:852
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:506.47 KB
Added:04/10/08