Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Stronghold Crusader: Invasions » Attack The Wolf Part 5 (Updated)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Attack The Wolf Part 5 (Updated)

Author File Description
Eaogrim
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Hard
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
Dated 11th May 1156
I have a secret fort north-west of Tyre not far from Belvoir Castle and my men will rebuild my castle when I am gone. If I do die that is, my commander Aimar will take my place when I die he will take over and own the Desert as i did for many years if i can defeat Lord Railorn i will rule the desert for even longer.

9th June 1156
The Battle is moments away and i am ready he will send a few legions of men at my castle i should be able to handle them but what if my men fail me ? Will i need reinforcements ?

10th June 1156
His army has not arrived as i expected i will send knights out when his army arrives and they should drop the numbers if he gets through those men i will stay in my keep and my men will handle them and we shall be victorious after our defeat in the Kingdom Of Armonthia.

Creator Notes:
Hey everyone it has been a while since my last post and i am happy to announce part 5 is now out ! I would like to thank Palat for Playtesting (thanks for your help) and i would like to thank everyone for downloading my maps.

About The Map:
I decided to make a hard castle to siege so i chose the Wolf's Square Castle as it is the hardest but if you do this on your first try you are the ultimate invasion master because this is almost impossible for new players and i spent days trying to get every little speck into order i hope gets a good review one day and i hope it gets a 3.5 - 4.0

Hints/Tips:
1.Pause
2.look around his castle
3.Think of a Tactic!
4.Charge!!!

There is an Ingame timelimit and an invasion of the wolfs troops will come to his castle so finish the assault quickly or face your doom!

Enjoy,
Eaogrim

[Title edited to reflect the fact that the author has uploaded an updated version of this map - Edited by ericgolf]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PAlAT The map is out!!! :D
Eaogrim
File Author
Please Share your comments if it is too easy or too hard :)
peter2008 I found your map to be a good challenge. Being outnumbered as for ranged troops never means an easy job. "Luckily" this Wolf's castle is too big for an absolute deadly and combined fire power. Still the charges are daring. The siege might become impossible with the fixed force given, if the castle was modified by the AIV editor.
Some events are happening here, funny ones and a desparate one (you could mention the built-in time limit in the map description).
There are given tricky possibilities to the player in- and outside the castle to take advantage of.
Eaogrim
File Author
thanks for your comment peter.

[Edited on 06/08/09 @ 11:40 AM]

ericgolf
Staff
The author uploaded an updated version of this map. I have substituted it for the previous zip file here and also changed the minimap.
Eaogrim
File Author
thanks ericgolf after i tried doing a repost i lost the files :/
thanks again

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics