KN- Mission I Barbarian's Castle

Author File Description
Arn_AFe
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:
Hi. This is my first file in Stronghold Heaven. My English isn't very good. Sorry for all bugs. Thanks for downloading.

BEGINNING
Kingdom Norgiron was on peninsula Qeer. It on midnight bordered on with Black Kingdom, which for many ages had been enemy of Norgiron. Both these kingdoms be separated of inaccessible Archas Mountains, only passage of boundary strip kingdom Norgiron and Black Kingdom was fortress Archas Ravine. North from Black Kingdom was country’s Rhesun, and in the east barbarians' nations. Both these kingdoms were under influences of powerful Black Kingdom. Tens age of summers ago the kingdom of peninsula the Qeer fought between oneself, losing many excellent warriors. Devastated with tenyears' war of you they decided about signature the agreement, which brought to alleged peace.

Temporary quiet between all kingdoms reigned, until belonging to barbarians ships sinked ships trade Norgiron. To to protect the ships the army of Norgiron in short time occupied the barbarians' territories, to became conquest only castle of the barbarians' leader - the Pig. About incident he found out the master of Black Kingdom - the Wolf which supported barbarians and squad of one's armed sended there.

MISSION
You are commander battalion, which has for task to kill Pig. You must good prepare, because Wolf's armies come already. Broke the camp you in the vicinity of ruins the watch tower, which be good for you the safe and place.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Heroesflorian Good-looking invasion scenario.

The first time I played it, I lost all my archers against the Pig's crossbowmen. Then my Lord was overrun by macemen^^

But at the 2nd try I did better =)

The map-design is simple, but not bad, nice map!

Florian

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:445
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:581.60 KB