KN- mission IV Ninfes

Author File Description
Arn_AFe
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:
HI. According to me is My the best map. Sorry for english and bugs. Please rate and comment. ;D
UPDATE
I add screenshots.

BEGINNING
Kingdom Norgiron was on peninsula Qeer. It on midnight bordered on with Black Kingdom, which for many ages had been enemy of Norgiron. Both these kingdoms be separated of inaccessible Archas Mountains, only passage of boundary strip kingdom Norgiron and Black Kingdom was fortress Archas Ravine. North from Black Kingdom was country’s Rhesun, and in the east barbarians' nations. Both these kingdoms were under influences of powerful Black Kingdom. Tens age of summers ago the kingdom of peninsula the Qeer fought between oneself, losing many excellent warriors. Devastated with tenyears' war of you they decided about signature the agreement, which brought to alleged peace.

Temporary quiet between all kingdoms reigned, until belonging to barbarians ships sinked ships trade Norgiron. To to protect the ships the army of Norgiron in short time occupied the barbarians' territories, to became conquest only castle of the barbarians' leader - the Pig. About incident he found out the master of Black Kingdom - the Wolf which supported barbarians and squad of one's armed sended there.

MISSION IV
Armies of Rhesun occupied almost whole eastern coast. King sended You message in which orders you to lower fortresses and leave to town on peninsula, to accumulate weapon, which be becomes sended by ship through river on western coast where quiet reigns. Town this, called Ninfes is laid on rocky beautifully peninsula . Many armies aren't stacioned there sale, but they in connection from your squads will make up good defence.

During march to Ninfes before town from nearby mountains attacked You more numerous at hand from your squads bandits. They slaughter all Your men's and frightened running from city soldiers they ran away in forest. Only you survived this slaughter and two your archers.

Be successful to city and accumulate how the most quickly weapons. The small squads of Black Kingdom will attack town to make impossible You transportation weapons on west.

INSTRUCTIONS
-protect first gate, do not permit enemy to be fall city
-provide in necessary wood to article of bows
-plant first gate all archers from city

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Rotgar Wow, this is a good map.
Its so good ill probably play it about 100 times and more.

Keep it up this way!
Arn_AFe
File Author
Thanks Rotgar
Coll I agree.. It is really cool map.. hope we will see more of ya ;)
Heroesflorian I didn't play it yet, but it looks really well designed!

Florian
olowek2111 WOW! This is amazing map!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:491
Favorites: [Who?]0