KN- Invasion of Norgiron mission VI

Author File Description
Arn_AFe
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:
HI. Please rate and comment. Sorry for english.
BEGINNING
Kingdom Norgiron was on peninsula Qeer. It on midnight bordered on with Black Kingdom, which for many ages had been enemy of Norgiron. Both these kingdoms be separated of inaccessible Archas Mountains, only passage of boundary strip kingdom Norgiron and Black Kingdom was fortress Archas Ravine. North from Black Kingdom was country’s Rhesun, and in the east barbarians' nations. Both these kingdoms were under influences of powerful Black Kingdom. Tens age of summers ago the kingdom of peninsula the Qeer fought between oneself, losing many excellent warriors. Devastated with tenyears' war of you they decided about signature the agreement, which brought to alleged peace.

MISSION
After the most powerful castle was conquest of Rhesun was signed with this kingdom armistice. Black Kingdom staying without Kingdom Rhesun decided how quickly with all strengths to attack Norgiron . In this time army of Norgiron be pleased recent with expulsion from its the grounds enemy's armies, was organized party, tournaments and party, all thought that enemy's armies are not on so many strong to threaten kingdom.
You after your arrival to castle found out soon, that hostile armies are already near from capital of Norgiron. Arhoven - capital and the also largest city of Norgiron was surrounded by army of Black Kingdom. City is not prepared to defence sale well, and enemy's army is huge. Only is chance on rescue city arrival help from Rhesun, which approaches from south - west.
Soldiers run to gate pursued through enemy's squads - siege started...
You must defend capital! When Arhoven falls on victory hope will disappear!

ADVICE
-use trebush to destroy enemy's catapults
-patiently wait on help of Rhesun ( the south-west part of map)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PAlAT
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.5
KN- Invasion of Norgiron mission VI

Playability: 5
Nothing much to say here because the playability is perfect, in my opinion. There isn't anything that will prevent any chance of winning or losing, and all units see action, nothing is left unscathed.

Balance: 4
When I played this map, I managed to achieve victory the first time WITHOUT the reinforcements (nice time unlocking system, btw) but when i played at a harder level the second time, the pikemen proved to be very useful at blocking hordes of macemen from enveloping the main keep area. Nevertheless I'd lower the amount of reinforcements, or the city garrison.

Creativity: 4
There may be a lot of maps out there with round castles and hordes of hostile soldiers (...minas tirith). However you have created this city with such precision that although enemies only spawn from the southeast, when they breach the walls, they travel thru the entire city, like what would happen in a real life siege.

Map Design: 5
Instead of a flat, boring mountain, there is a beautifully crumbly and uneven texture to the rocky area! must have taken a long time.

Story/Instructions: 3.5
Wasn't very long, and there were some grammar errors. But from just reading the story/mission (divided into two parts) i could tell what was going on, how to play, and overall, it was immersing.

I love this map; I've played it several times already and it hasnt failed once to interest me.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0