File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Number of Players: 8
Balance: Unbalanced
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
Version 2.0

A large map divided by a great river, eight opponents can fight for this precious land at any givin time.

the river cuts the land into three, with four man in a grassy oasis, three in the barren desert, and one alone on the northern island. There is also a swamp up north, through do not expect it to be overflowing with oil.

The river may seperaet it's land, but not it's people. From the start of the war, your enemies will always be at your throat and you at theirs.

-----------------------------------------------

This was my first map. To celebrate it's 200th download, I have upgraded it to a higher standard used in my newer maps.

Updates include high detail, such as rocks and minute-detailed grasslands (making it blend better.) Also, trees aren't alone on the map now. I have added in smaller shrubs and weeds. The grassland player to the far east have been moved to the west a little so people or AI's will have more land to build on.

The water-based passages have been updated to fix errors in their design. The map has also been editted with a new hill near the south, and the resources blend into the land better.

Hope you enjoy the new upgrades, and hope your download my other maps as well.

-Lord Helms

---Please comment and Review---
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dragol I can see how this map is your favorite to play, the simple maps that look like the stronghold default maps are always the best. The map detail is great too
Sir Helms
File Author
Thanks. I might update it with more detail if it's popular enough. I have 7 other Skirmish maps to upload, and at least 8 free builders too.

My others are much more detailed. I made this map 2 years ago
Lord_of_Hell Simple map, good map

The only thing that bothers me - can't be filled with 8 AIs, as some keeps are too close to edge and castles won't work properly.

But it's anyway good.
Sir Helms
File Author
Some AIs work out near the edge, but some are too big.
Sir Helms
File Author
I updated the map to celebrate it's 200th download. Please tell me how the new vrsion looks

[Edited on 12/05/10 @ 07:19 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:3,212
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:581.08 KB