New Files

Utility Programs » Gunnie MapUnlocker

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Gunnie MapUnlocker

Author File Description
Adam the First
File Details
Used with: Both
I assume a lot of players have been waiting for something like this, so let me introduce the utility tool I've used to create the King's Archers Event template:

Stronghold and Crusader Map Unlocker

First, a disclaimer:
Not I made this tool and I do NOT claim any rights to own it, the original author has been known as "Gunnie", all rights belong to him and his team, for making this fantastic utility.

This tool can be used for two things:
-Unlocking the locked maps
-Toggling siege into invasion maps (This is the most useful with SH: Crusader
to toggle the normal single player maps into invasions, economical missions or freebuilds.)

I uploaded it to SHH, just to have make it available here too for the public.

And again, as this utility wasn't made by me, I kindly ask you to thank for it not to me, but to its original maker, Gunnie.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
SkullHeroLord Great!!This is just the thing i was looking for........................
DJeronimo how large can we make the maps - i mean largest possible, and second question how can we add new fractions and buildings to the game, can anyone answer??
Mickord Hi,

I have a trouble with a map that i made, i spent a lot of time to make it and it's un multiplayer mode. When i turn it into a single player map witj alt + , it's a siege map. So i tried your software to toggle my map siege/invasion but it dosn't work. Your sofwtare can toggle invasion map into siege map, but its completely usless in SH:Crusader worse, its dangerous because you can't play a siege map on crusader and you can't toggle it back to invasion map ! Or maybe there is something that i didn't understand... Can you help me ?

PS : Sorry for my english, im not so good...

Regards,
Falkord & Mickions

[Edited on 06/25/11 @ 09:44 AM]

Sir ShiverPants How do I use it?
Heroesflorian After many years of not using this tool, I just got into a situation again where I wanted to use it to unlock a map, and thankfully it is still there and working like a charm.

Thanks to Gunnie for creating the tool, and thanks to Adam the First for uploading it here!
demoix Thank you very much! I was looking this for years!!!

[Edited on 11/27/19 @ 04:44 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:4,067
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:40.59 KB