Blackwood castle 1355

Author File Description
DeSteff2222
File Details
Map Size: 160x160 (Tiny)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:

Darkness and cold winds have fallen over the world as the surivers of your hometown reach the outer regions of the realm. "Stay clam boy we will find a shelter soon" says the knight who carrys you on his back. "We wont find anything in these rotten lands old man, i dont see a reason to march on we should take a break now" angrily shouts Ellor the hunter at the old monk. "Im sure we will reach the castle soon. It must be somewhere around here, im sure of it just go on my son. Look out for lights in the darkness", says the old man and points ahead. "You senile fool we have been running in circles for hours now, theres nothing here and the women and children cant go any further we have to rest!" "But we must be close, my son believe me" "Stop it you two" Said the Knight harsh and waved his head behind. "We are still beeing followed, we cant rest now. Lets believe padre Fabian and keep going, the woman and children can rest as soon as we find the castle its too dangerous out here. And hes a man of god afterall." In that instant a shout breakes through the darkness:"I've found something! ... It looks like ... ruins.." "Ruins??!" asked the monk Fabian and his face became pale of shock as he ran over to were the voice had come from. "Alright people lets go take a look ..." says Kyal with his strong voice and walked on with you, the child of prophecy, on his shoulders. ... After a quick check the group decided to stay in the ruined castle, that was once known under the name Blackwood castle. Then they put up a temporary camp to get some rest for everyone. Kyal woke up early in the morning to take a look at the surroundings of the castle and found a small swamp to extract pitch from in the east of the castle. "If we use it wisly we have a slight hope of surrival so lets start fortifying this place and prepare for a counterstrike!" ....

Click for bigger Image.

Conditions on normal:

get 43 Bread get 43 Cheese get 3000 Gold get population min 21 enclose the keep and dont get killed. I hope you play and enjoy Desteff2222

_you can get pitch by digging out the moat in the west of the castle to get extra income and defenses.

_protect your farms at all cost they are crutial use wooden wall to seperate them from the rest

_cut down the trees inside the castle at first before going outside since you will need the buildingspace

_build an early well

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord_of_Hell Great map DeSteff :)
DeSteff2222
File Author
thanks alot =)
Fayez2010 I'm coming to check this map...I'm on the way. Will check it soon.
peter2008 What a drama on small space! Replayability is built-in as the player has to learn the course by suffering unexpected defeats.
Very nice - and important details everywhere.

Using a "secret valley", the map is doable on Very hard. :)
Fayez2010 Just tell me that how do you made those scrollable hints?
_Map design is perfect. The castle, the scripting, the varied kind land...I wasn't expecting that fun in such a tiny map. This map have forced me to download your other best maps.

_In your map "The Taste of Power", the use of "Time of and On" opened my eyes! What a scripting! Player should gather 5 iron, swords or armor to increase its popularity. Right? I gave me new ideas about scripting for my incoming economic maps.

(i should have written the below lines in your map "Taste of Power" but I think you may be easily available here.)

[Edited on 12/07/11 @ 09:54 AM]

DeSteff2222
File Author
Here is the basic script for the scrollbar (i used more script but this is basicly what you need for the scrollbar)

(replace out the . withe a "less-than-sign")

.div style="overflow:auto ;overflow-x:hidden;
width: 200px; height: 200px; float: left;>
type your Text/hints here

./div>

since you edited your post (my emailnotification had the original comment i guess you got to the invasion and noticed the reason for the time event ^^

i hope you had fun playing the maps i created =)

Desteff2222

[Edited on 12/08/11 @ 08:16 AM]

Fayez2010 Yes, I edited the post when I got its reasoning. Thanks for the help.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:565
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.54 MB
Added:11/11/11