Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Yellow Archers Tempelate for Stronghold crusader + cede castle

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Yellow Archers Tempelate for Stronghold crusader + cede castle

Author File Description
SkullHeroLord
File Details
Used with: Crusader
A tempelate wich has 8 yellow archers controled by Player 1 (the red player).I made this temp. by saving the 1 mission of the Call to arms camping,unlocked it and turned it into a map file and removed everything EXEPT the yellow archers...And,just for fun,there is a cede castle event.

For some reason there is no other yellow archer temp. for SHC,only one for SH 1.

Hope this one will give you some new map making ideas!

NOTES:
-There are only 8 yellow archers.It's proobably immposible to make more yellow archers owned by the player...:(
-This map is only 200x200.
You can change this this way:
After loading thy map in thy editor,prees ctrl + , (comma) and select the size you whant.

Also,there I read somewhere about white arab archers and fire throwers...does anyone know anything about this??

Have fun and good luck!

-Skull
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Rifki_221 picture please ;)
SkullHeroLord
File Author
Umm...it's a blank map...

Pic. of the archers?
Fayez2010 Thank you, SkullHeroLord. What is the map version? I have 1.1.
SkullHeroLord
File Author
But i don't think it woud make many problems to you...just resave when you open...that coud work...:-/

[Edited on 11/27/11 @ 03:12 PM]

SkullHeroLord
File Author
COME ONNN....ONLY 10 DOWLOADS?:(
PAlAT About those "neutral" coloured archers and fire throwers, it is possible to create them through the hex editor, however, the closest I have ever come to that is this:

http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/Himg205/scaled.php?server=205&filename=differentccolours.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

The archers are a burgundy colour.
Anyways, nice template. But if you open a 1.2 map file in 1.1 and try to save it, I think it crashes. Perhaps, you could upload both versions if you also have 1.1.
SkullHeroLord
File Author
Nice,but what the hell is happening to those pikemen?
PAlAT I reset all the colour values to 00. This caused all the original Stronghold units to become some glitchy rainbow colour.
SkullHeroLord
File Author
Hmm...I think I remember that the archers/F. throwers where some kind of a glich in castle builder...:-/

Edit:Here is the link to the SHK archive thread...

http://stronghold-knights.com/site/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=printview&t=4192&start=30

[Edited on 12/11/11 @ 02:21 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:809
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:305.58 KB