Author File Description
Fayez2010
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:
Meadows_Gathering for the army

Greetings to all and a happy new year! After 4 months, I have returned with my 4 very special maps. So, here is the first release. I decided to release it on Christmas but due to incomplete stuff of Description page, it was delayed. Take this as a Christmas gift from me and I hope you'll find much fun in this map.

Intro:

This time I've decided to put less writing on Description Page, so story, hints and instructions are given in attached Readme file.
In this map, you'll gather food (cheese) and some leather clothes for the army of the King, fighting in the northern lands. As you'll be supporting the King, the enemy of King will certainly attack on you. So you should also make pillars of your defence along with your objectives.

Objectives: Win: 400 Cheese, 70 Leather Armor, 25% Blessed

Lose: Lord Killed, Defeat Timer

Map Brief Discussion:

As always, to make a stunning map design, I've used 1000 stones tricks, lowering the walls trick and some others. Scripting, however is simple. Just, to gather goods before time runs out. Enemy will be heavy! I mean they might be resistant to your basic archers. So you'll also need to make crossbowmen. But on other hand, you've to gather leather armors...it's upto you to decide! If you think you can manage with archers, then good luck! The castle is less effecient for workers, so you'll also have to modify it. Stone and iron resources are scarce. No help for you from outside (outlaws). Use fenced patches of greenery to place your valuable farms, away from enemy. This map was first made with V1.1 but due to my carelessness, it was saved to V1.2...very sorry for this. Now, don't you think that my brief discussion is becoming long?

Features of the Map:

To improve my points of creativity and map design, I've used 1000 stones trick much. Here are some features of the map design.

Chicken Farm

Placed a granary with chickens, then deleted the granary and placed an apple farm, then fenced it.

Some more features:

Some neutral inhabitants

A beautiful fenced house

Your healer's house

And finally...

Your Castle Panorama

Now, don't wait, just download it and if already downloaded, then thanks. I hope you'll like my first eco-vasion and my first attack (map with invasions) on this site.=) I hope you'll leave comments and give review but for this time, also pray for my success in exams.

Thanks

Fayez 2010

Updated it: Readme File now available.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
peter2008 "Now don't wait ..." - second dl of 2012. :)

No Readme file found.

[Edited on 01/01/12 @ 06:20 PM]

Lord_of_Hell Hey, another map from the eco master:)

Looks nice, I'll try it out.
Fayez2010
File Author
No Readme File? [word removed]! I don't knew how it happened. I can update the file now, but I'll not! I've decided to make another file named "After Math"along with readmefile. In this file, I'll write about after the success in game.

Don't get me wrong. The readme file is ready to be sent. But I'll send it with "After Math" file. Just give me one day.

[Edited on 01/08/12 @ 01:23 PM]

Lord_of_Hell Please watch your language fayez, especially that S word.
Fayez2010
File Author
Sorry but we use that word for a 'mistake' in our language. Very sorry.

Updated--Readme file now available.
Wolfman4God This is an excellently planned map, with a good challenge. I currently haven't beat it for it's surprisingly hard with both military and economical difficulties. The map design is good, and for a small area there is a lot to see. The castle is a little tricky to work with, but you get used to it.

Well done Fayez!
Fayez2010
File Author
Thanks, Wolfman.
What about your "Fantasy land" and other maps?

[Edited on 04/04/12 @ 09:29 AM]

shourov007 i love it
:-)

[Edited on 06/09/12 @ 10:54 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics