Difficulty: Hard
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:

At the end of the Imperial Highroad...

DAO - Ostagar

by Duc Volpe A.K.A. Leto

Scenario created for the SHH 2nd Fantasy Scenario Competition

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Upon arrival at Ostagar you knew this would not be an easy task. Even though the Blight ravaged here, the lands surrounding the fortress remain a wild and harsh place. Nevertheless you remain confident you can tame the land and restore Ostagar to it’s former glory.

However, unexpected and bad news arrived…The Wolf has crossed the border with massive legions at his back at his own initiative, pushing aside even Empress Celene to pursuit his goal of conquering Ferelden and he is marching straight towards you. You cannot help but wonder how he managed to get so close without warning. You guess that The Wolf marched his army south of the Frostback Mountains and is using the Blight’s former invasion route to Ferelden.

You have send messages to Denerim to send word for reinforcements. However, it seems that there are already problems at Amarantine with darkspawn. You are once again alone, except for Fereldan outlaws, Blight survivors and local converted Wilders, the latter who happily agree to supply you for a price. It’s perhaps ironic that this fortress is now dependent on the very people it was once supposed to defend against.

It will be up to your efforts that Ostagar will meet it’s finest hours yet, or darkest…

This is as far I know the only Dragon Age related map. And for that particular reason I have decided to make such one.

The Word files embedded basically include everything. From the story to epilogue to instructions and hints. The file uploaded here is slightly updated storywise to better reflect the player's role.

Click for some fitting music...

Sources used:

Stronghold Kingdoms wiki: Images

Dragon Age wiki: Images, information
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
LegionHero Wow, a very good job! The castle is very beautifull (I love destroyed castles) and there are a lot of events and invasions.

Well done :)
Duc Volpe
File Author
Glad to hear you enjoy the scenery, I've tried my best. :)

I've also inserted some, fitting, music to this page.
LegionHero Yes, I know. I have the videogame. I'm playing the scenario...and it's great! A very long period full of events. I have allways something to do. Is impossible to be bored :)

[Edited on 04/12/12 @ 01:35 PM]

Duc Volpe
File Author
That's great to hear! I at least hope the crashes that might happen during an invasion are of limited occurance and annoyance.
pikemang .

[Edited on 05/16/12 @ 09:55 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:823
Favorites: [Who?]1