Author File Description
La LUmiere
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Hard
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
The Story of the City Of Falkions

All begun when the world has been invaded by strange creatures from hell. The world was going down until god invoked wizzards, and holy exorcists on earth. They were here to save the humanity of the dark forces. The war longs 3 centuries of massacre. The evil gave up, and left the remaining ghosts on earth. Ghosts wern't specially mad, they were now free from Mephisto. The human forces were divided in 2 civilisations, the first is the LUminous empire governed by Falkord and Mickions, and the second is the Principatus Publicae reigned by Shamila and Sir Labreck. Because they were too much ideologic and economics differences, the 2 empires went in war. For the first time of humanity, it was a war about a society organisation. Indeed, the coming of dark creatures and holy wizzards changed the human's way of life and a new society was required for the Principatus Publicae. So the LUminous Empire want an equality of all races, and they don't want to change so much the society unlike the Principatus Publicae which wants the exploit of ghosts as slaves, and the survice of humans for gods living things.
The 2 blocs were diversified , some ghosts wanted to serv humans for having the forgive of god, other though unless to be slave. Some Humans wanted to serv the wizzards for the same reason of the ghosts, and other humans didn't want for multiple reasons (the uncertainty that wizzards were from god, or the belief that they still diserved the paradis even they don't serv wizzards). And paradoxically, wizzards were divided too, some disagree the privilege suggested by the Publicae Principitus, because they think its bad to be served.

In this context of division, war came. It belongs 7 years until the last battle at Falkions.

Falkions is a city made by the governors Falkord and Mickions. Its one of the 7 masterpiece city of the LUminous Empire. This city is especially important because of its geographic position. It was the unic access between the LUminous Empire and the Principatus Publicae, this city was made on a river, and is divided in 2 parts in bridge's extremities.
The entire of the city has been invided by the principatus publicae. The remaining soldiers of the LUminous army have been took prisoner.
In the following days, all the principatus publicae's army will be their. Thats why the LUminous Empire has to take back the city.
You are a general of the LUminous army, you don't have a full army (15 wizzards and an assassin at the door of the city. The assassin is hidding hisself, he needs help to come out. The objectiv is to free the prisoner army, and to take back the city. But its impossible to take it in one assault. So thats the strategy :
-First : you have to free the army
-Second : Take back the 1st keep in the river, and make a strong economy
-Third : Take the second half of the city back. You have to kill 1000 troops, the ennemy lord
and the ennemy cathedral.
You can stop here all armies of ennemy, all the war depends of Falkions city, all the war depends of you, humanity depends on you !

Specifics rule :
-Please, don't kill your own building to make a way to your assassin at begining of game (but you can delete your buildings to get space and goods)

Authors notes :
-We are sorry for our weak english, we made our best for the story, forgive us for all grammatical errors we made.
-Don't disband units at begining of game, it will make bugs on map.
-The script is very complexe, make sur you understood how it works (the time is stopped while you take back your first keep)
This is the solution of RPG if you don't understand it :
1)Liberate assassin with the wizzards (jump shields by shields with them)
2)Liberate the engineers with the assassin
3)Take the ram, and destroy the wall where the army is, and dig the moat with the engineers.
4)With army take the 1st keep, and protect it as the city, make an economy and attack when you are ready. You have to control the city during a time until reinforcement arrived to win (thats why you have to take 80 iron, its a time calculator)
-We wanted first to make a RPG more complexe (with an archer + siege tower + ladderman to free) but we decided to not make it because it will take too much time
-You have a pikeman which is attacking a gate at middle of map, don't touch it, this gate stop IA's bugs at begining by closing its access to rest of map. Your pikeman should kill the gate (which has 20 000 health points) thereabouts when you take the keep.
-Make sur the mods are correctly installed (gm files in gm folder, binks files in binks folder etc)
-If you have other questions, please ask us !

Here is the link of the trailer :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xep_Orzjm_c&feature=youtu.be
You can download it here : http://saveyoutube.com/watch?v=Xep_Orzjm_c&feature=youtu.be

It will come soon... :
-A solution Video
-A new version of map
-New mods (sounds and videos especially)
-A story more detailled, with a guide of the city !

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
LordBlackadder My winzip cannot unzip this download. I get the erroro message that the "zipped folder is invalid or corrupted". Has anyone else successfully unzipped this package?
La LUmiere
File Author
Mhh i downloaded it and i unzipped it perfectly. You maybe should redownload it ?
Sir_Vet Awesome looking map La LUmiere.

I have the same problem but I downloaded the map a few times, my message is "Can not open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive"

Sir_Vet
LordBlackadder LA LUmiere:
I have tried downloading it again, but I still get the same error. I have tried unzipping on two different machines with the same result.
La LUmiere
File Author
I tried on different computers and indeed it worked only in the host computer. I made a new archive with 7-zip and uploaded it, just have to wait some days (the time that Heaven Games accept it)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:878
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:9.35 MB
Added:08/08/12