Author File Description
Ember
File Details
Map Size: 300x300 (Medium)
Difficulty: Normal
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
No Description Available
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dianna125
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions3.0
I had a good time playing this map. There were enough goals for me to complete, though I think that there could have been some requirements for food as well. Overall, I thought that the map was very interesting and fun to play. It was a bit on the easy side and I think that another signpost or more bandit attacks could have made it more challenging.
peter2008 This is kind of the harder version of "Rabbit Explosion".
Wherever you place your keep in this land, wolves and bears will attack your people. With few starting goods given, there begins a race: to get enough food at all or even a sureplus of food to slowly get enough gold for a fletcher. Before archers can sytematically clear the area, wood cutters and hunters must fight.

The landscape is characterized by terraces, steep rocky slopes and green borders all around this island or continent. Ways for farmers and workers would be far here ... Food stays scarce. - Luckily, stone walls are not allowed. This measure not only helps against bandits but can be used to turn the country in a land of stairs. Stairs of different forms, heights and lenghts. In such a cultivated landscape, the different requests are no longer far out of reach. For me, "Mountain Tops" with its different character was a very interesting and pleasing economic mission.
ericgolf
Staff
I was passing by and noticed there was no minimap. So I took the liberty of adding the minimap. I had to guess that the version used was v1.1 (the update form insists that the version is now added).

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity4.0