Author File Description
Ember
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Difficulty: Hard
Made with version: 1.1
Minimap:
No Description Available
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dianna125
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions3.0
This was a very fun map. I had some difficulty getting wood, but this added to the difficulty of the mission. The invasions were strong enough to jumble me, and this added a balanced amount of difficulty throughout the entire mission.
peter2008 Among the typical landscapes of Ember, this is the most weird one. Different height levels are modelled as crude terraces in sharp and winding curves. Green valleys can be found in the centre and somes edges of the map.

For two reasons, the player has to think anticipatorily where he/she wishes to place keep and granary. Sone walls are restricted so there's no possibility to cross the steep slopes by stairs (that should look funny). On top of this, one target of the mission is to complete the castle. You can do this by leading the walls over the hills and through the cayons.

With lots of starting gold, there should be no difficulty to deal with the wolves and bears in this country. Filling the land with people was really fun then.
ericgolf
Staff
I was passing by and noticed there was no minimap. So I took the liberty of adding the minimap. In the process I had to guess that the version used was v1.1 (the update form insists that the version is now added)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0