The Echoing Morning Star

Author File Description
Strife
File Details
Map Size: 400x400 (Large)
Made with version: 1.2
Minimap:
Map Objectives

- Defend Illesque until the main army returns.

File Includes:
- The map itself
- Background story

Author's Notes: Originally created in May 2, 2014, I haven't had much free time to work on this map. It was originally created to be a larger city in the midst of a siege, but I liked this result more. You will be especially limited for most of the fight, allowed only archers, spearmen, and crossbowmen to be recruited. A squad of Illesquian knights and archers have already been dispatched to the castle ahead of the army. An engineers' guild is available to create engineers and shields, but no replacements may be constructed. No economic issues should arise unless the enemy has broken through the outer barriers. Additionally, no beneficial or detrimental events have been added to the map. This is solely a defensive mission.
The story was not meant to be in depth. Rather, it was just something to read if you are not one of those people who like to just jump into the game and play. Compared to some previous single-map stories that I've created, this one should be different primarily because it's not simply a description of the castle.
 photo 54e1f30b-d866-4d2b-b2eb-8b1847a105fe_zps44d93375.jpg
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
jueschnei This is a great map! But how have you added these special events: cede castle and time on/off?

~jueschnei
Strife
File Author
Thanks! As to how to add the events, check out this forum post:
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,3446,,all

It works for both Stronghold 1 and Crusader.
jueschnei Thank you! I'll experiment with that whe I have time again.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:578
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:832.12 KB
Added:07/05/14