Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Crusader Modifications » Two Lionheart AIV's

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Two Lionheart AIV's

Author File Description
EaglePrince These are two AIV files for two largest Lionhearts castles. I didn't change much on those castles, I only added two more gates to each of the castle. Both of those castles have a great potential, they both have large number of workshops, but workers had to go all way around to castle to bring their goods, and this way it is also more possible for them to die. This way castles will be more efficient, and Lionheart will be a greater challenge.

Besides that, I didn't want to effect some other aspects of the game, such as Crusader Trail, etc. so that is the reason why is everything else left to be the same.

Third thing I cared about is multiplayer - if players have different AIV files, then it will be possible to play, but Lionheart wouldn't be building any castle. This way six other Lionhearts castles are unchanged, so if you decide to play multiplayer and the game will always choose of the remaining six AIV's, and Lionheart would build his castle. If you want Lionheart to build the modified castle in multiplayer as well, then all of the players must have these two AIV files.

Here are previews of the two modified castles.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
LordPsycom Hello eagle,
I love the fact that you did not change the building style of the ai lord. You made him more difficult to siege though, that can be seen as a good thing. Well, it is definitely a good thing, although I personaly want to stay at the difficulty of the standart ai as near as possible. But great work, looking forward to see more.

Lord Psycom

Edit.: If there is pitch or something or fireballistae or killing pits, then I would give you a lower rating.
I would rate it 4.5
Duc Vautour Good job EaglePrince! Thumbs up :)
EaglePrince
File Author
Thank you both for your positive replies, I am happy that you like what I did here. :)

LordPsycom, it seems that we think in the same way about this matter. I didn't want to give Lionheart anything that he wouldn't normally have, such as fire ballista etc... I didn't want to change his character. :) I admit - normally he wouldn't build any small gatehouses, but in this case I felt like correcting an error. It is a pity how the largest of his castles can be really ineffective - unless he is surrounded by allies.
LordPsycom Guys,
I would like to request something. ould you commend on my pigaivpack ?? I am waiting for a month now for any comments...

in hope
Lord Psycom
EaglePrince
File Author
Sure, I will have a look at it right now. Unfortunately, now and then I don't find much time to see any new files here, and then when I come, I don't make it to write message my impressions for everything I like.

PS: Now I saw it. I would be more likely that someone writes you some feedback if you post an image. It is the fact that you did give a link of the image, but it is way easier to see that image if it is being displayed right there - like you did with Wolf's AIV files. Also, one of those images have broken link or something... I believe that is Wolf2.aiv.
LordPsycom Well, I did not know how at first. And when I heard that I can simply use htlm.

edit: I had an idea: I always wanted to start in youtube again (made some dota 2 videos) and would like to make crusader vids now. mostly about my castles and a tutorial for beginners and at first something about me and stuff.
Now I want to know what you guys think about it.

Lord Psycom

[Edited on 01/11/15 @ 09:51 AM]

EaglePrince
File Author
It's never too late to add those images, you can edit that description now if you want.

Regarding that video, you can do it if you want, but if you want others to know about it, write about it on forums. Also, I believe that forums should be the place to ask that question, it is most likely that no one would notice here that you asked something. Only me, as I created submitted this file, and I receive an email notification when you write a comment here. Feel free to write in forums, you message will be heard by more people.

Also, if you ask me about making that video... I believe that most of players who want to create their own AIV files with handle the editor quite well, the editor is quite intuitive. But you can make a video with your castles if you want to promote your AIV files. If you want to hear our opinions about matter that don't relate this file, ask that at forums. :)
LordPsycom Forums? Dafuq? What forums? On reddit?
EaglePrince
File Author
Haha... :D I am sure you have seen Stronghold Heaven forum! :)
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi
LordPsycom aaaaaaah this! Well, it seems quite ... big. Where do I post this best? And can I log in with my acc here?
Thanks for the link though.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:887
Favorites: [Who?]0