New Files

Utility Programs » Cede-Scenario utility map

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Cede-Scenario utility map

Author File Description
Earl Listibald
File Details
Used with: Stronghold
Hello, I have cleansed mission's 12 map for everybody to fascilitate quicker action. I just love to play Cede-scenarios because it gives one two different strategies to play on the same map. I also find it more realistic that the commander would come and have a look at the newly conquered castle himself, although he might have to pay for that curiosity...
So here you are.
Do not change (except for actual dates and months) the LINE OF SUCCESSION of the events, as given in the scenario, as this would hamper the CEDE-action. This is just a prerequisite. You could consider to delete the "time switch" (On/Off) feature to get the clock ticking. After that you may fill in whatever event comes to your mind to make it the usual fun game... - and of course submit your Cede-maps to challenge everybody.
CU
Earl Listibald

Add: You could delete the time switch (on/off) to get the clock ticking right from the start...
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Earl Listibald
File Author
Hi there,
I forgot to mention that sometimes the enemy Lord of the new castle gets lost during the design of the map. I do not know whether this is an intended feature which can be related to the Cede-event, but I guess not. At times he even does not show up at all. After placing the keep repetedly press ALT+V to force him to show his face to you at his headquarters.
Best
Earl Listibald
lord Sam
Rating
Cool! I've always wanted to make a "Cede Castle scenario", and now I can with this handy utility.
NAT
Rating
This has been so helpful to a lot of ours maps and provides an extra something that makes a map that little bit more interesting. It is so useful - Great Stuff!
Arn_de_Gothia Very useful. This ones saved me for a lot of work
M1i2K3k4O I tried making the map to 400x400 by pressing alt + , but the map didnt allow me to place troops on the expanded ground.
Pat Dark Knight
Rating
An obvious 5 here. I'll use this alot in the futur, and thanks alot!

So its not in 400x400 size or it can't be resized? ah....

Pat Dark Knight
LordOfTheRingz Hello and thank you for this featured map!

[Edited on 03/27/24 @ 06:57 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,628
Favorites: [Who?]0