Miscellaneous Files » Stronghold 2 Patch 1.4.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Stronghold 2 Patch 1.4.1

Author File Description
FireFly HG
File Details
Used with: Stronghold 2
Hello

Many of you will be happy to hear that the Stronghold 2 v1.4.1 is now available to download through the in game auto patching system or through manual download (like here!). The patch will work with all languages (EN-US, EN-UK, IT, ES, FR).

To install this patch you first need to install version 1.4. Any versions of the game prior to 1.4 using the auto-patching service will update the game to version 1.4 and will then need to update again to version 1.4.1. Alternatively, you can download the 1.4 patch here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_21006.shtml

1.4.1 Features
Bug Fixes

• Blank games and duplicate games no longer appear in the multiplayer lobby.
  • Disbanded troops now appear from the player’s hovels. If no hovels are placed peasants will appear outside the keep.
  • Troops placed in stockpiles can now be targeted by enemy players.
  • Stone quarries can now be placed on both Island Hopping and Rocky Island free build maps.
  • A player can no longer open and close their gatehouse once it has been captured by the enemy.
  • Sally ports now appear hidden to enemy players.
  • Fixed issue when dismounting units so that the animation only plays once, preventing them from crossing inaccessible terrain.
  • Fixed issue so that the Lord can no longer attack buildings from a distance using the “Return to Civic Duties” button in the keep interface panel.
  • Archers can no longer use braziers when standing on level ground next to a wall with a brazier.
  • Fixed issue with knights being unable to mount horse if they moved while the horse was en route.
  • Fixed issue in which wrong weapons were selected when going to the weapons panel in the market by clicking on the Armoury interface panel.
  • Fixed issue in which monks would not go to the monastery when it was placed in certain rotations.
  • Fixed a multiplayer issue in which turning off food consumption would cause the game to go out-of-sync.
  • Fixed a multiplayer issue in which Herons could cause an out of sync.
  • Great Britain map has been re-balanced

Thanks
CaptSkubba and the FireFly Team
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
celticswordsman will this download be automatically put into the stronghold 2 game? coz mine hasnt got the new patch
Sir Hugh
Staff
It is supposed to automatically download when you start the game, if your firewall settings allow Stronghold 2 through. If you aren't running the current patch, you can download it here. :)
allensham hi, i just bought the game yet again as i havn't played it online yet. i installed the game and it worked perfectly,, then i used the automatic update and it patched it, then all a sudden it wont work; just gives me an error saying it cant find the file d3dx9_27.dll. i checked sites and apparently its due to a damaged disc but its bran new :S. has anyone had this problem? and any adivice on what i can do will be apreciatd thanks :)
Doomsword
Staff
Hail allensham.

See here,
http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=26,3534,,all

[Edited on 07/14/09 @ 08:11 PM]

Top1 Very disapointing patch, we are a bunch of guys bought SH2 and ever 4-6 weeks we get together 1 entire night in a rentet summer house (away from wifes and kids) without internet and CANT play sh2 in LAN anymore we are all trying to get a refund through the local dealer because the game does no work as announced or as intended when we bought it. so stay away if you dont have internet and just want LAN gaming SH2 is not for you. Several complaints made but no understanding from anysource.
Doomsword
Staff
Can't you reinstall and only patch the game to 1.3.1? Then LAN will work, just have to use older maps.
agamoto I just obtained Stronghold 2 v 1.0, and the computer I play it on does not have internet access, do I need to get each patch, or just 1.4 and 1.4.1?

[Edited on 12/05/09 @ 11:03 PM]

Doomsword
Staff
1.4 and then 1.4.1 are what you need.
agamoto Thank you.
ege680 Greetingz, ý downloaded 1.4 and after 1.4.1 and ý try to open the game and its not working it says please insert the original disc of the game and ý dont have the orijinal cd of the game ý downloaded it from torrent . what should ý have to do? now please help. greetz
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:46,976
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:11.21 MB