New Files

Utility Programs » Stronghold 2 AI Editor

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Stronghold 2 AI Editor

Author File Description
Britian
File Details
Used with: Stronghold 2
Edit the castle layout and priority settings, troop rally points and defensive weapon placement. Edit the existing AI (Add rolling logs to Edwin, or give Lady Seren a moat) or create one from scratch. This editor will do it all. And with in-game graphics used to produce the editor, you will see exactly what the castle will look like, down to the spike traps, rolling logs, gatehouses, poleturners and all the other buildings that make Stronghold 2 so great.

We are hoping to enhance the shelf-life and customization of Stronghold 2, to the enjoyment of all Stronghold 2 gamers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
X29
Rating
Rating: 5
Great program with a better interface than the Firefly one. From what I know these guys developed it from scratch. Thats a crazy amount of programing and testing if you think about it.

Additional Comments:
If anyone has any trouble with this editor or has any questions check out the tutorial for it that was published on the Stronghold Knights site.
http://www.stronghold-knights.com/site/article330.html
Lopat Wow, this is really nice.

Where do we upload the new AI castles to?

Great work guys!
Efewme888 When I try to run the editor it says "file: building.txt not found"
I can figure this out.
Any Insight?

I see in the winzip file there is a "buildins.txt" but thats it?

[Edited on 02/23/06 @ 05:50 PM]

Rzarekta Proud to say, exactly 1 000 downloads as from this comment once it's posted.
Lord_Luiz Is a exellent idea and a exellent program, but the heavengames must be put to download the ultimate version: 1.4
Frankoman wow this ia actuly fun... i gave seren troops and stuff but how do i get her to build them? will it just do it after i save?
Frankoman
Rating
Rating: 5
Sooo much programing had to have been put into this.

You people are geniouses!!!!!!!

Additional Comments:
N/A
kipsterkip Having problems lol. I dont even know how to start makin a new castle! i cant load the pics on to the layout thingy cause they gotta be aic files?? plz help
Marquous Does anyone know if this editor will work with Legends?

Regards,
Marq
Clubthumper I have a question. If I install this editor and use it to create a custom war scenario and upload the map for others to play will they have to have installed this mod for the scenario to work the same on their system?

Sincerely,

Clubthumper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics