File Details
Map Size: Large
Number of Missions: 0
Number of Players: 5
Balance: Unbalanced
Difficulty: Normal
Minimap:
History

The many dukes and nobles in this land becomes stirred up when the king announce that the authority of the Kings road shall be temporarily be handed over to the most fit noble. Without council the nobles of the economic powerhouse claims this title. Seeing how greedy they are by the other nobles they quickly become more and more hostile towards eachother. The anchor fortress and the riverside castle historicaly allways manage the maintenance and defence of the road sees this act as selfish and treason. And secretly discuss an action against them. They decide an meeting in the tavern with an represantive from the vassal states. But as allways the vassal states announce neutrality. later the powerhouse recive words from the states the plans against them. The powerhouse declare war. With all this going on an old enemy appears in the southeastern forest. to once again harrass the merchants and travelers on the road.

Tell me what you think and i hope you enjoy it.

visit this thread for more info
[URL]http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=21,3017,,10[/URL]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
SirWhiteWolf Wow... um... Your name is a little... upfront... Oh well, I'll try your map anyways...

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:828
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:557.97 KB
Added:02/15/07