Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Making the Mod - ATXT
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 03-16-04 10:13 PM EDT (US)   

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

Voting for George Bush is like winning the Special Olympics. You might win but you'll still be retarded.

[This message has been edited by Invertix (edited 03-18-2004 @ 00:52 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-17-04 00:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 72  
Realy cool...when do you suppose it will be done?
posted 03-17-04 00:20 AM EDT (US)     2 / 72  
I'll texture it tomorrow.

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

Voting for George Bush is like winning the Special Olympics. You might win but you'll still be retarded.

posted 03-17-04 00:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 72  
that looks cool
*Wishes i could do something that good*
posted 03-17-04 11:51 AM EDT (US)     4 / 72  
Very cool!! What 3d program did you use?

Jaster the best Mandalorian! Modder and scenario designer, making some good mods: Dark forces; Planning - Mandalorian; Planning and beginning - Some others too.
Jaster:
mandalorians_mp@hotmail.com
manproduct.2.forumer.com - SIGN IN ONLY IF YOU WANNA JOIN
posted 03-17-04 11:59 AM EDT (US)     5 / 72  
Thanks, AC3D.

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

posted 03-17-04 12:31 PM EDT (US)     6 / 72  
Another piece of great work, looks good!

[This message has been edited by Darth Sidious (edited 03-17-2004 @ 12:31 PM).]

posted 03-17-04 03:39 PM EDT (US)     7 / 72  
Stop stealing Vile's thread title.

Looks cool btw.

Nope.
posted 03-17-04 07:05 PM EDT (US)     8 / 72  
Stop whining about 'stealing' Vile's title.

Tsavong Lah
Tá Críost éirithe! Go deimhin tá sé éirithe!
Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός, Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός, Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος, ἐλέησον ἡμᾶς.
posted 03-17-04 07:59 PM EDT (US)     9 / 72  
Python, if I was a fag like you, I'd complain that everybody steals the Design Masters tag for design teams, everybody loves to use the word sexy, a fad I basically started with a good amount of credit to Obese, and probably more things. Others would whine that people call their scenario threads 'showcases', something started by one person. Don't be an ass, gain some integrity and move on without trying to look superior to Invertix, which you are far, far from, and without trying to suck up to Vile.

Corran Horn
archangel@bresnan.net
"I bow to no one and I give service only for cause."
-Boba Fett
posted 03-18-04 00:51 AM EDT (US)     10 / 72  

I could have textured this thing a lot better but I got bored and it's too tiny to see any more real details. Anyway I'm through with it. :P I want to do something more fun.

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

posted 03-18-04 03:12 AM EDT (US)     11 / 72  
How about a planet?
posted 03-18-04 03:41 AM EDT (US)     12 / 72  
Which one?

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

posted 03-18-04 03:02 PM EDT (US)     13 / 72  
Oh, if you're doing mods, then maybe you could do new kind of cruiser, like maybe Sith Leviathan or those republic cruisers (Both from KOTOR)
posted 03-18-04 06:20 PM EDT (US)     14 / 72  
I don't really mind that you double-robbed my title as long as you make cool mods like this. It looks great.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
posted 03-18-04 07:56 PM EDT (US)     15 / 72  
Now you just owned++ Python for trying to say it's bad doing this, and you saying it's fine. It's really just a fad started, but a productive one.

Corran Horn
archangel@bresnan.net
-Boba Fett
posted 03-18-04 08:04 PM EDT (US)     16 / 72  

Quote:

Oh, if you're doing mods, then maybe you could do new kind of cruiser, like maybe Sith Leviathan or those republic cruisers (Both from KOTOR)

I would also appreciate it

I am a soldier of the Republic. My loyalty is to the Empire.

CURRENT PROJECT

Crax Ulgo Campaign

posted 03-19-04 07:08 AM EDT (US)     17 / 72  
DO NOT BOTHER INVY WITH REQUESTS - DIRECT KOTOR MODEL REQUESTS TO ME - AS I HAVE BEGUN ON A SITH FIGHTER TEMPLATE

- Thanks.

Invy is busy with Mon Calamari & Clone Wars - as so am I.

posted 03-19-04 07:41 AM EDT (US)     18 / 72  
I'm considering making one of the Sith cruisers.
posted 03-19-04 08:38 AM EDT (US)     19 / 72  
Yea... KOTOR isn't really my feild. Anyway unlike Mace, to me mod requests are fine but I'm not going to do everything that people suggest me to and it also should be noted I'm in the middle of a conversion project or two.

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

posted 03-19-04 04:46 PM EDT (US)     20 / 72  
When can we expect a downloadable version of the AT-XT? And since you said your, bored, maybe you should work on the prototype AT-ATs seen in the Battle of Jabiim. The prototype AT-AT can be seen here among 2 AT-TE and 2 AT-XTs: http://www.starwarz.com/clonewarseu/features/interviews/images/corroney/68WarOnJ abiimFinal.jpg

[This message has been edited by MarcusStarkiller (edited 03-19-2004 @ 04:48 PM).]

posted 03-19-04 05:44 PM EDT (US)     21 / 72  
Sweet mod, keep up the good work!

--------\BobaFett
----------\Rogue Creations
----------\Plague Of Darkness
posted 03-19-04 08:00 PM EDT (US)     22 / 72  
At http://theforce.net/scifi3dthere is the Storm starfighter, which is a Hapes craft but looks incredibly like the Sith Fighter....

Corran Horn
archangel@bresnan.net
-Boba Fett
posted 03-19-04 09:00 PM EDT (US)     23 / 72  
It's on my list, and Shaz is doing the animation so you'd have to ask him.

Currently working on
Hair!¦]

posted 03-19-04 09:23 PM EDT (US)     24 / 72  
The ATXT is tedious to make walking animations. It won't be a while till this babe is done though.

Anyway -

posted 03-22-04 04:14 PM EDT (US)     25 / 72  
What unit will It replace?

Unproud Creator of Campaign which got lost when I wiped my computer, Return of Dash Rendar!
Looks like I pwned myself...
"Plo, I am awed by your 1337 paint skills. Funny s*** too."-KevintheKing
SWGBH - The Comic: Episode II: Sorry Mace, we're a little short...
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » Making the Mod - ATXT
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames